Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGone.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=62545
62545, Gone.
Posted by Eliphas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Got punched in the stomach there and lost intrest.

Good, bad, I had hopes for him.

I was going to go Riddle and one with Shadows and then stack tones of saves.

More finess than anything.

Will say goodbyes individually.

C U Soon.
62597, RE: Gone.
Posted by Anponrus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Weak, you were fun.
62580, Sorry
Posted by Adina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everytime you asked me to group with you, I had other stuff to do. You have to realize how tough it is for me to level right now. Usually its the Nexus or Scion or Outlander going after me. I have died 4 times in one session to different people.

I didn't have anything against you. Good Luck on the next char, see you in the fields

62584, The sad thing is. I could have power ranked you to hero
In an Hour if you were a Shield Pal.

I'm glad there was no bad blood. I misconstrued som of you remarks and requests with others. I am a huge fan of high level Pally's so I was Jonesing to group with you.

Good luck to you!
62574, RE: Gone.
Posted by Evori on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well interacting with you with Quarm was fun, lots of funny RP and what not, but then with Evori you were like *wah serious and holy warrior* and it was kinda boring :P oh well, have fun with your next
62576, I learned long ago. The Captain Has no patience for brevity
During the interview and I wasn't going to risk another Roa!
62561, RE: Gone.
Posted by Teutonium on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was a bit surprised at first to your reaction to Teutonium, but, ooc I liked it. It was something I hadn't encountered before and a good twist. I hope you understand the way I reacted IC. Teutonium is a 600 year old battle veteran berserker, and you were rude and insulting to him, to which he did not take kindly.

Sorry to see you go I was looking forward to more interaction.
62562, He was Anti-Battlerager
He'd judged you all as murderers and thugs long ago.

As for you specificly, eh, you've killed my Good non-mage characters in the past base on "He's wearing charred bracers" or "That ranger cast armor!", and you made a similar threat to Eliphas. So there was going to be no love lost between us.

62581, RE: He was Anti-Battlerager
Posted by Teutonium on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It sounds to me like you had a prejudice against Teutonium (and Battleragers) before you started Eliphas. I would like to hear some specific instances that I did that, or see logs for that matter. I typically have very good reasons to kill non-mage characters. So, whatever, I was complimenting your angle on the RP. But, now I retract it, since, it wasn't RP.
62585, Eliphas was Anti-Rager from the word go.
You killed my Good ranger, who never once cast a spell in front of you because he could cast.

When you told Eliphas, that you would kill him for wearing magical items, I just didn't give two flips about what you said as it seems patently obvious you're just looking to justify a murder character.

Keep your praise.
62586, You have got to not let your experiences with chars
Posted by Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Color your experiences with other characters you may play, its
Bad form and doesn't really open you up to new possiblities
I happen to like Teutonium and I say this as one of his enemies, he's probably one of the better ragers in the batch.
*Minus the whole Teutonium rhymes with Plutonium among things...
62588, It was AFTER he threatened me over the wearing of magical
gear that I lost it for him. When I combined that with what I knew of him already,. I've got no respect for what I see in that character. That's not what Battle is about.
62555, RE: Gone.
Posted by Darascus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There goes the good ranking times.

Boo hoo.
62559, Man what was up with those wacky spells???
Good times! I'll be heroish before you finish those shields!

C u soon!
62565, RE: Wacky spells
Posted by Darascus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have an idea about the bug and what caused it, so I posted both times on the BB. I hope it gets fixed soon, because it is a big problem.
62567, So is...
Wait until you see the dirt. Understood?

Darascus nods.

dirt arial

FORKED LIGHTNING BEEATCH!

resc Dar
flee
flee
flee
eee
ber

That was along session. :P

I almost hit you up there buy mistake a couple times.
dirt DARk
dirt DARascus

62572, RE: So is...
Posted by Firaelyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was long but it was still a good time at least I think I was the only one to eat a mob death :p

Sorry to see you go, you were fun.
62573, God I take it personally when that happens on my watch.
I'm sorry about that. Have fun, I'll see you soon! =)
62554, Goodbye from a 'bastard'! nt
Posted by Ciselor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
62558, I'm terrible at fighting shifters.
I hate the idea behind Nexus + Eliphas had a bad day = You bastard!

=)
62553, RE: Gone.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kind of an ambitious role there. I didn't like your chances of convincing the other ducks to follow in your line, but I would've been curious to see how it had played out if you hadn't given up.
62556, Yeah.
It's a role that's comming back in one form or another. =) But with a character that is able to execute personal insight. I don't know if anyone caught on, but the Eliphas concept was "We are only as good as people think we are or own views of self are irrelevant in the end."

I didn't see how I could reconcile that with the Captain's edict and rather than blow a wad. I just fizzled out.

Having one PK and what 8 deaths against didn't help my moral any either! I will say this, that character learned FAST and had really good luck on somethings (Except an assassinate where I saw the assassin moments before he iced me. And that wierd damage in FON from smoke.)

Probably my least successful Elf, but I think I got better with the "Self-righteous-prickedness"!
62564, If you are talking about seeing me step out into the woods near the fortress...
Posted by Ilmdrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Then I wasn't stalking you until after that, I chased after you all the way to your fight with the duergar ap bloodoath and then waited till you came walking back out. Thought about just trancing but figured you would simply run off and I would be stuck wasting it yet again.
62566, Yeah, that's the one.
I was counting on my Auto-Sneak to get me past you. I gave fair odds that you were there but I thought If you spammed Assassinate you stepped out so I was looking.

It was a good shot. Nothing gives me a jolt like an Assassinate.

That was probably the fifth time in 10 years. =)
62552, RE: Gone.
Posted by Pexi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry for that mess yesterday, if it was for me, you would get your first legacy quickly, but things didn't came out right for us (damn nexites).

See you in the fields.
62557, Yeah, that was awesome.
When ever things are going that good though I assume they will ruined.

Made worse was that I had been running from my entire PK range for the whole of the day.