Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Wesly the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=62498
62498, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Wesly the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 7 12:50:44 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Wesly perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:94
62589, I made you a woman! BWAHA!
Posted by Xilia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Owned.
62603, That made me laugh really hard. nt
Posted by Vlad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
62606, Angler fish. n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heheh
62560, Wesly, brought to you by the same player that brought y...
Posted by lurker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aqukin!

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=53&topic_id=541&mesg_id=541&page=
62520, Were you sphere greed or somthing? n/t
Posted by Kads on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
62522, I will say that is an unappealing thing to me.
Posted by Thuul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate listening to people discussing weapons and gear as if reading from a list down loaded from Diku's.
62528, Wtf are you talking about willis?
???
62533, Such and such tells you...
I need to go kill tarus to get his charred bracers.

etc etc.
62538, What the hell are you talking about? nt
Posted by Wesly on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
?
62543, After watching you with a couple different chars..
Wesly looked like the gear hungriest char ive ever seen on cf. At times some of stunts you pulled put graatch to shame. Not to mention the non stop whning.
62546, I have to Cosign this
Posted by Pesawwkt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A couple of events which just totally rubbed me the wrong way stood out.
One you pincering me at the palace despite having seem me in the company of Marb and others. Despite people telling you to stop you continued trying to kill me, and seem totally OK with your actions. Which irked me even more due the the path I was currently walking with regards to the fort.
The next was you dragging all the fort down to the Aran Grid to get the crusaders mark. Originally I didn't go simply because IC Pesa saw darkness hovering around your soul, the taint of arrogance and greed. Then when I realized that you had convinced all the others to go in, fight their way through and waste time there, instead of going to get the codex and scepter, did something I totally regretted and went in myself. I asked the Captain to tell me if he thought you worthy of it, I was sooooooo hoping an Imm would make him say no. Anyway, I got it for you, and you were completely unthankful, I wanted to take it right back to the Captain, and that sat sour in my stomach both IC and OOC every time I saw you on. I was sooooo happy when you lost it.

Anyway, my purpose is not to beat up on your char, but you really really should think long and hard if this is typical behavior for your chars. Your talk was so borderline OOC at times whenever you talked about gear. There are better and more IC ways to do it. Now don't get me wrong everyone likes gear, and there are times when I am loaded too, but usually because I am holding to give it away, or just the fact I break more daggers than I eat and drink somedays and nothing sucks more than having to avoid a fight because you don't have a dagger. They are like preps for me.
62547, Thirded....
Posted by ORB on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As Dyrin your whole set of gear was pretty much from you looting my deaths when you were too low for me to harm. And I'm talking you looted me in the village after I died to two battle ragers kind of lame. Then as soon as you got in rank I killed you for it all back and you had the balls to cry because I looted all my stuff back. Plus you acted like you hadn't looted me, or was given my gear at least 3 times.
62548, RE: I have to Cosign this
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Generally speaking, an Imm isn't going to try to prevent an expedition or exploration to gather a piece of equipment. It doesn't mean we won't comment upon the nature of the character and their worthiness. That's what the PBF is for.
62550, I agree
Posted by Mesashian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were totally gear driving. Remember the inncident outside the gates of Hamash? Two of us, stood over your corpse waiting for you to return. You actually expected us to drop our crap loot your things and return them to you at your hometown. That is completely selfish. The other Fortie died waiting for you to return. I said it to you IC and I will say it here again. You were a horrible squire and should of been removed, I was hoping you would keep your promise and ask to be uninducted. Of course that didn't happen. For once I can say, I am glad to see someone delete.
62569, First off, I thought you two were fighting...
Posted by Wesly on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Second, I told you so, so #### off, ooc and ic, Im telling you the truth. If you chose not to believe it, no problem, cause I really don't care. There were screams, you were the only non-fort in the room, boom, you ate a pincer, so what? You complain about me bitching yet you go as far as bringing it ooc? Nice one
62570, Your char is gone. It's okay for them too.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You can do better than to talk about gear the way you do. People, like me, don't like hearing Quasi-OOC talk.

I still liked you.
62551, Not to jump on the dog pile...
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But what I saw of this character agrees 150% with all the bad stuff people are saying about his greed / gear whoring. The extra 50% comes from actually being able to see what he'd be saying to other people as other Forties expressed shock/disbelief/disapproval on CB.

Truthfully, people wouldn't take that behavior any better in a cabal like, say, Scion... they'd just kill for it instead of expressing moral outrage.
62499, Great times.
I couldn't tell if you were a damn good newb or a rusty old timer.

Had nothing but fin with you. Great character!