Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [HERALD] Frajalar Vlai'Allionthallas the Six of Flames, High Herald of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=62479
62479, (AUTO) [HERALD] Frajalar Vlai'Allionthallas the Six of Flames, High Herald of the Eternal Star
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 6 00:04:15 2007

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Frajalar perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:314
62511, RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Frajalar Vlai'Allionthallas the Six of Flames, High Herald of the Eternal Star
Posted by Plushka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you're who I think you are... you're a douche :P Not only was I Vryaeth, but I was the character you were telling the story to about how you used ventriloquism to make him think Iunna said that she wanted a word alone with you.
62480, Death of a Chronicler
Posted by Frajalar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I can't believe I let that many hours roll with a Herald and that I actually wanted to age-die him or...

I believe I had the most fun playing him of all the past charecters I have had on the mud (Trurkrag the Todger less comes a close second though). I had many memorable events and many friends and accomplices.
I had over 18-20 edges and a generous share of interaction and I can only be thankful of the Imms who run this game and keep it crazy for a player like me (who prefers role play over player killing at times). I must say that the rp is overshadowed by 'kill everything in sight' kinda players and I hope that can be balanced soon, I'm more than glad to play my part for that day to arrive :P

I'll reply to any questions and replies. Thanks a lot for the fun. May the cheer be eternal like the flames.

Special thanks to Siladhiele, Sokde, Lyug, Iunna (of course), Hunsobo, Izuhlzin, Vadante and many many others.

Todger-man.
62482, What?
Posted by TheDude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't believe you forgot your password. That's baad.

Anyways, I think I killed you as Nihkorzhebus then you were REALLY really cool to me afterwards and I think we ended up going to hell together (??).

That was after I got pimped by Todger-man on the ocean even with barrier. Gosh.

We can watch moments pass.. we can see them as our last... throw caution to the wind....

Props dood.
62488, Sometimes the dice rolls otherwise.

I can't truely say what happened to my password, maybe it was hacked or maybe I have some blonde up my family tree that has trangressed in my genes. But I had a troublesome time while playin Frajalar. For one Iunna was the only thing that kept me going, all her nifty once in a while comments and compliments (rare as rare yet believe it or not) kept me going for the 350 hours or so. I think she is a great immortal and everyone should have a go at her religion atleast once (or never claim to have had a 100% of the CF experience). Well Iunna went dormant, I had a really bad 'mishap' in one of the basketball games and ended up with a broken ankle (92% ruptured ligament, fracture, internal bleeding in my foot and a minor sprain in my hamstring) and all in the same foot too! Life got really tough, first day I thought... HEY! I can mud for the two months of rest that the doc has asked me to take but soon I realized how even little things like going to the bathroom were a chore leave alone going to my basement shack where my computer is (which incidentally is four flights of staircases away from my room). I needed a walker or two people to heave me down and after a while I just said #### it. I took a long break of sorts and when I came back I just couldn't seem to get the password right (I even remember loggin in once and having a talk to Iunna) Maybe it was hacked... maybe. (Conspiracies ahoy!)
62485, RE: Death of a Chronicler
Posted by Siladhiele on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ha! Is it true you forgot your password like that guy below says? I did that on my first ever character and from then on, SAME password for everyone! :P I'm just way too ditzy to remember (though I guess it doesn't help when you forget your character's NAME, which also happened to me once... and I'm not even blonde)

I thought Fraj was pretty cool for a long time, but then you disappeared (for reasons you already explained) and the timing was such that I just thought you chose not to play. I got a little crabby at you and wanted to kick you in the noodle, but hey! It's easy for a woman to imagine all sorts of interesting revenge when she feels jilted :P I hope your foot/leg is better and you're up and about again.

Keep up the poetry, you're really good!
62489, The Woman in my life

Iunna AND YOU kept me going I must say. I'm sorry to disappear but you know what... I actually began to like you IC and OOC (I so do hope you are a woman, heh. It was creepy/freaky because of all the games we played, it was so reminiscent of the way me and my girl (who happened to move out of town just before I rolled Frajalar) used to be. A lot of my poetry was a result of her (and in a vagely aestehtic gameplay way: you) not being around. I am a musician/composer so sometimes I throughly enjoyed the immortal attention I got for the poems. I can't thank the Imms and YOU enough for enouraging poetry and especially bards. Because I think somewhere down the line poetry in a bards char has been reduced to offensive songs and playing pocket healer to warriors, which SHOULD be reprimanded. I mean the are troubadours, minstrels, singers... where is all the poetry? I was pleased to read some of your and Iunna's words, awesome stuff. Glad to have you around also cause I knew I could always get some serious reviews about my poetry from you. I also played Dwiyang DarkRune. Evil herald bard, and wanted to continue where I left off (I deleted him because I was planning to imm Trurkrag, which never happened, and the same goes fro Frajalar, dang!).

Great char, great memories, it all comes rushing back to me.

I'll trail off with a verse in dedication...

Maybe to live..
Is to die for something,
To which you can give...
You life away.

No matter where I roam,
It reminds me of home...
That seems to have it all
When I'm away.

Frajalar/Trukrag/Dwiyang/Ajourigi/Jargurakht
62487, RE: Death of a Chronicler
Posted by Alpha-Q on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hrm I think I saw you a few times In the inn. I was Patick. The assassin who prefered not to fight. Unless it was a duel. Its nice to know Im not the only one who preferes a tail over the bloodshed. Going around and countless slaughter, What is that really role play? No Its more like a deathmatch book. No Depth. I didnt travel with you a lot, or any at all i believe, but you understand the between the lines of carrion fields. Well Done
62524, Got to agree with this sentiment
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The PK is most fun when it's essential part of the story and just happens along the road, not some repetitive constructed mechanism just to kill for the sake of killing. This is what makes Herald PK fun in the rare times it happens. Sad to see Frajalar go, but you keep on trucking, Patick.
62517, Awww, feeling the love
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was great interacting with Fraj - a pity it never worked out with Vadante. Even though I got shafted out of the inn, it was nice to know that you were on my side of things. We had some great trips in the Inferno as well.

Great char!