Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell, gone
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=62335
62335, Well, gone
Posted by Djrra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haven't played for about a week, log in to get warranted for a questionable offense (no biggie), died a stupid death to something that lags that I don't remember lagging before (no biggie) and just decided that I wasn't happy with this character.

Hunters are great, despite what people say. Plainsrunner is great for the herbs and pursuit, but is not worth it for the loss of snare.

Had fun mostly alone. May or may not play again.
62339, RE: Well, gone
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kinda lost touch with you once I entered hero range, but I def enjoyed ranking with you a lot. Your ability to tank was insane, and you totally kicked the crap out of me in those two duals we had. The stacking serpent strike is kinda nice. Hope to see you again, "my favorite ranger" later lady.
62342, Djrra burn!
Posted by Djrra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I could have done better at hero, but I lost the ranking momentum. In addition to that, I just got bored and stopped doing smart things. Hunter allows for more versatility outside the wilderness, but you're still the strongest in the wilds.

Tanking the battlefield at level 22 makes you feel great. Our duels were fun. Thanks for ranking with me.