Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Kelgrimni the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6211
6211, (DEL) Kelgrimni the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu May 2 08:16:08 2002

2 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Battle on the Theran calendar Kelgrimni perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:165
PK Ratio:71% (closer to 100% is better)

6212, RE: (BORED) Kelgrimni the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Kelgrimni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always wanted to play a dagger spec, a hand spec and a wood-elf. All at once didnt make a strong char, but it was fun.

As far as the specs go, h2h should be renamed the 'stun' spec. Crushing was alright, but the other skills were horrid. Best thing about the spec is having two no-disarm nice weapons for raiding. Dagger is a damn nice spec for pk'ing. Only problem I had was finding nice daggers (would have been okay with other races). My weapon of choice for daggers, the fang of a lion. Isnt that sad.

The legacies: Chilling embrace is nice but plain. Harmonious equilibrium didnt quite work as good as I thought. I was expecting it to be a strong gb defense, which it isnt.

The enemies of the village are pretty much a joke right now. I really didn't face too many competant players - see pk ratio. Fought the lich for the first time last night and he seemed more like a lich-lite. That scion lion is the only foe who I thought would kill me every time...a lion with a/b/s. Very tough.

To the village: It was fun, and I look forward to my next rager. Keep up the fight.

Peace.

6217, RE: (BORED) Kelgrimni the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Swirzza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bye Kelg.
I think it got fun near the end, sorry to see it spelled out
boredom for you. Good luck on your next, keep boredom at bay.

6216, RE: (BORED) Kelgrimni the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Nydeikon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You certainly were alot better fighter then I expected out of a hand/dagger wood-elf, good job. Pity we didn't get to fight more then we did, though you probably would have just kicked my ass since all of us enemies are just a big joke. :P Anyways see you in the fields.

That Whil guy.
6215, RE: (BORED) Kelgrimni the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Vomalice on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nice charactor. You were a real pain in the ass while I was ranking.

Funniest moment happened when you were raiding Warlocks alone. I was waiting in the sea outside for a lonnnng time for you. You finally came out,gushing I think, I attacked, you removed your weapons without even batting an eye, stunned me, and then walked calmly back to the village. That was the only oportunity I had to drop you. *grin*

Be well.
6214, RE: (BORED) Kelgrimni the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Lintronea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, it was fun facing you. I'm kind of surprised you didn't take balance of the sisters as a legacy. I would have thought it would compliment stun better. Anyways good times on the next one.
6213, Funny stuff
Posted by Kazahando on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Considering I fought you once. You hid in the village as I fought the giant and got taken to 300 hp. Then I left you at gushing before I finally had to flee. If you hadn't signed off every other time it was just me and you I might've shown you more.

Just a thought from someone who hates the Village.