Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Siloreelo Di Taloreelo the Marked Warrior of the Indigo Triangle, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=62014
62014, (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Siloreelo Di Taloreelo the Marked Warrior of the Indigo Triangle, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 25 11:47:17 2007

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Siloreelo perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:642
62220, Impressive
Posted by Kanrue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You taught me a hell of a lot, and I really enjoyed speaking to you and hanging with you. Thanks for everything, you were like a giant vat of knowledge, which is just what Kanrue likes. Cheers, and good luck with your next.
62222, RE: Impressive
Posted by Siloreelo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks, sorry that the hell trip ends up extremely ugly. Mainly due to my fault and that medusa and furies and many many other reasons.
62219, Hey sil, is it just me
Posted by Izuhlzin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

or did you not take enigma? I could have sworn you took enigma and not autumn harvest. perhaps i'm just mistaking all the warriors.
62221, RE: Hey sil, is it just me
Initially wanted to take Engima but decided against it at the very last moment.
62155, Now with 100% less trolling. Keep it on topic.
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Goodbye Siloreelo.
62156, RE: Now with 100% less trolling. Keep it on topic.
Thank you.
62015, Thanks for the pies.
646hrs is a really long time. Many thanks to the folks that made Siloreelo a fun character. Will respond to replies accordingly.

Lynn
62018, Damnit! I wanted a real shot at you with Linaeren in tow. nt
Posted by Neyveryd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
62055, Some note
You could have taken Siloreelo down alone, you're the only real threat that Siloreelo find within the Outlanders, a character that Siloreelo can't do much to. Transmuter are tough! Really tough!
62020, RE: Thanks for the pies.
Posted by Pissudin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great character. I really enjoyed Siloreelo all the way. Your game knowledge, your skill and smoothness, made things that I considered almost impossible to do alone looks like so easy that I often ask myself if I am doing something wrong... You were such a force, that when around many of the common enemies that normally atempted to retrieve not even would come to try.

On leadership i think you did well, very organized, patient and willing to teach and answer to new ones around. Took many decisions on your hands and were precise on them.

Thank you for all the time and all the fun you provided.

62042, RE: Thanks for the pies.
You should just become the next Provost.
62021, You rocked out with your....uhh...dagger out!
Posted by Elahrairas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm really depressed now. You were always so much fun to have around. I have no idea why you were so nice to me when I was just a little paladinling, but damn once I was in range and we could go places together we had a blast. I'm really going to miss this character.

By the way, I had no CLUE it was you. First time for that in a long while. Really excellent job. PBF is on me.
62043, RE: You rocked out with your....uhh...dagger out!
Character personality, nice to most goodies, all thanks to RPing with Lyriana. Your last statement made me ponder, it sounds as if you know who I am.
62164, Thank you for the PBF. nt
Posted by Siloreel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
62166, By the way, who are you? *curious + no offense intended* nt
nt
62170, Gimmie your email address and I might just tell you. nt
Posted by Elah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
62173, below
Posted by siloreelo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
carrionfieldslynn@hotmail.com
62023, Enjoyed you through the ranks

We had a lot of talks. Had some good raids, good chuckles, and good arguements.
62044, RE: Enjoyed you through the ranks
The times with you were really the best. We're kinda invincible together(I think). Thanks for teaching me so much about Tribunal even while I was Provost.
62024, Aaaaw
Posted by Berak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, you were fun to be around. That duel we had was just insane! :D
And then you giving me my final death, that was well, pretty ok for Berak since he had an immense respect for you.

Kickass char!

See you in the fields!
62045, RE: Aaaaw
Sorry about the final death, I just didn't like how it went considering you were armorless(all thanks to the Sultan's guard in Hamsah). It would have been better off if we were able to end it in a duel, maybe stun will work this time!
62085, Yeah...
Posted by Berak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, Berak never was a good stunner. No idea how many I failed against you, but it was worst against Yrillbink, failed 15 during one battle. Not until the two last battle against Yrillbink I managed to land my first stuns. Landed two within three ticks even...

By the way Berak didn't have 100% stun, he had like 95% or 98% or something...
62025, Thanks for the duck poop.
Posted by Clarisandrie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our interactions. Tough little gnome. Take care.
62026, RE: Thanks for the pies.
Posted by Ilmdrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damnit, one more try and I would have had you! I should have tried what I thought of the first time but with all the different gear you had on it was hard to figure out exactly what would have worked but I believe I did finally. That said, you twerked me with your legacies and the rank difference, although I think we would have had a good run at eachother once I had gotten martial trance. All in all, fun roleplay, I wanted to laugh a few times at your reactions to my sudden appearance but had to stay IC and all, you know ;)
Toughness all in all, good job.
62028, RE: Thanks for the pies.
Posted by Saemio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a memorable provost, I enjoyed your unbiased calls. When you said your time will be soon, I didn't think you meant in the next day or two. Hope to interact with your next one.
62047, RE: Thanks for the pies.
I don't recall interaction with a character name Saemio, but I'm guessing you didn't want to reveal your character or high possibility that I've forgotten. Sorry! Thank you!
62046, RE: Thanks for the pies.
Twitchy edge is an assassin's enemy. We had some fun, first time I fought assassin I think. Thanks.
62017, RE: Thanks for the pies.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's your idea of a good bye thread? Hrmph!

Okay, I liked Siloreelo. I thought she was an awesome Provost who really helped bring a sense of power to Tribunal. I hope you enjoyed the goodies and humor along the way. Good luck with the next.
62041, RE: Thanks for the pies.
Sorry, it was like 2am in the morning and I'm kinda tired. Thanks for watching over Tribunal. I know its Lyristeon's fault that Siloreelo age died!
62052, Farewell
First Tribunal character. Alot of screw ups but also alot of fun time!

Tribunal is an excellent cabal and now with a new Imm taking care of Tribunal, I'm confident that the cabal be in good hands. Edges are cool, well done on that addition. Alot of folks complained that STSF legacy is an overpowered legacy, but considering it hardly ever worked for me in the last 200 - 300hours of the characters, I dont' think its that powerful. Incarnedian Wave is indeed very powerful, Autumn Harvest is an odd legacy, never know when it ever worked. But I know I wouldn't have choose it again if I had a second chance to decide.

To Imms

Trabryn - Thank you, I wish I had the chance to speak to you for a final time.

Lyristeon - Thanks for taking care of Cabal, but I must highlight a point that Izuhlzin and I saw. That would be theres duo standards when two different imms controlled executioner to handle the same situation.

Master Mayhem - I think I know which Imm you are, thanks for the last bit of attention given to me. I insist that its all Lyristeon's fault!

Various Imms that help fixed title, thanks. I was hoping for Great Warrior, but its okay. I bet I know who was the one that was having trouble with the titles(PS, you don't have to own up).

Marcatis - You pop out of nowhere and appeared as Tribunal Imm. I'm sorry that I wasn't quick enough to catch what Executioner was trying to say. Sorry.

Executioner - Thank you for teaching me so much things.

Empress Seantryn Modan - Damn, that was a bitchy conversation! Curses!

Empire

Not much allies / enemies.

Scion

Ravon - Sorry that we didn't have the duel.

Victoria - Excellent character, always wanted to interact more with the character but it just look too dangerous.

Outlander

Xinrithil - Loved the character, I bet you didn't know I played Rolinyah, you have four legacies! You told me six! Liar! =p

Linaeren - I hope what you told me about your leadership isn't true, 'cos that would be sad.

Neyveryd - You're damn tough! I pretty much couldn't do anything to you!

Too many outlanders, but we have alot of good fights, thanks!

Tribunal

Teleon - Damn you, Siloreelo is supposed to age die before you! Thanks for the companionship all this time.

Pissudin - You need to be become Provost! Excellent Vindicator, but that form, is it simply confusing.

Maethron - Thanks for the induction and guidance.

Midralir - I wish you were around more, things are easier done with you around.

Babou - Man, sometimes I wish you didn't make bad decisions, your presence is really enjoyable, thanks.

Izuh Izuh - The tribunal I worked together with the most, the one who taught me the most as well, thank you!

Gwennele - Damn you for failing Project Mummified!

Too many Tribunal, but I'm sure we had some good fun, not necessary all, thanks!

Fortress

Lyriana - Thank you for all the travelling!

Elahrairas - I have a soft spot for elf paladins.

Various Fortress members, thanks for all the travel and fun we had.

Nexus

Xilia - Damn, you con died before Siloreelo age died, now that was cheating. Looks like a fun character even though the character dies alot, thanks for the chat and stuffs!

Battle

Armonk & Berak - Loved this two characters, who made Siloreelo and me RL had some respect for the Battle cabal, thanks for the fights!

Brinkmun - I've no idea about Brinkmun's role, but having Brinkmun flee and run back to the cabal when he is not even half injured, left me a sour taste. Sorry.

Vhlough - Siloreelo and me RL, dislike interacting with you, especially when every single time we talk, Vhloug would end up throwing insults etc etc, probably due to your role anyway. Damn, the imms sure did buff your character up!

Drovis - You lied! Should have left you to died, but is hard to simply let a well played character go away when we can do something to stop it. Thanks for the fight, you nearly got me alot of times!

Various Battles, thanks for the fights and no thanks for the insults.

Others

Tiamo - Thanks for the travel and the shields.

Too many characters spoken with throughou 645 hours, as posted before, post and I shall reply.

Thanks!

Signing out

Lynn

62084, RE: Farewell
Posted by DucktrainerTel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah, mine Rolly Polly Lady...
Loved Silo and our times together. Heh heh, sorry about the
whole marriage thing...Silo may have been your first trib
but Teleon was my first guy char (was curious to see if people
would treat me differently) and the whole business just
freaked me out...Though its amusing, I tend to assume most
female chars are guys...which should have made it all good...
urm yeah, anyways, alls good.
Great char, and a fine leader. Don't listen to the mockers either
- Have fun, and let them choke on their own sour grapes.
*pokes Pro* Seriously now, Pro, not nice poo-pooing all over someones
goodbye thread.

*grin* I'm glad I died first as well, I would have felt the need for
bad melodramatic mourning rp if you went first.
Have funs with your next!

Ducktrainer.
62157, Bye sista!
Posted by Lyriana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehe we ranked up together, but you played much more than me so I ended up middle aged while you age-died :(

Congrats on the age death, and it was a very good character you played. Hope you come back with another top notch char :) Don't listen to the naysayers, you played a Provost exactly how a Provost should be played. That you were obviously veteran and very tough is a bonus.

L.E.A.
62160, RE: Bye sista!
The time our characters spent together, absolutely enjoyable. Thank you. Remember to post that work! Thanks again!
62142, Well done
Posted by Throkk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You knew your stuff and I couldn't do a single thing to you.

Autumn harvest works well if there is a size differential between you and your foe. I couldn't hit you with melee attacks at all.

I did have a few tricks up my sleeve, but unfortunately they all involved another person and I was always alone when we shared a window.
62161, RE: Well done
Throkk is tough! Seeing you smash down Babuchak is scary! Tough!
62091, RE:me
Posted by slaid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You sure were a tough little bugger.
i hope i made your standing around a little entertaining atleast.
62163, RE:me
Yeah, sometimes irritating. Thanks!
62060, [TRIBUNAL] Siloreelo Di Taloreelo the Marked Warrior of the Indigo Triangle, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Adina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't even get a mention? You were awesome...Loved your Big sister RP...and awesome Leader...
62072, RE: [TRIBUNAL] Siloreelo Di Taloreelo the Marked Warrior of the Indigo Triangle, Provost Magistrate
Adina is a sweet character, but some times, things just get to sweet and it started getting on Siloreelo's nerve. Sorry I didn't include you into the farewell, too many folks to name.
62057, Damn. Double Damn.
Posted by Xietio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am really sorry to see you go. I was very fond of Siloreelo and I think you did an fantastic job as Provost. I appreciate everything you've done for me and the Spire in general. You will definitely be missed. I wish you well with the next.

--Xietio
62058, RE: Damn. Double Damn.
Siloreelo had a good feeling about Xietio the moment they met. You would make a fine Provincial, you just need to die less and need more luck!
62493, RE: Damn. Double Damn.
Posted by Jutunn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i didnt deserve mention!!
-cries-

You and two others only I was ever wary of, and you the ONLY person I wouldnt have raided against.
Though I dont think you ever did raid through me when I was there.
was rough as hell though!

You didnt bitch about bard songs, you went and made yourself very tough against my songs, and because of that.. I felt incapable against you, for that, congratulations, you did wonderful. As a tribby char, you did wonderful, as a knowledged player helping his cabal with knowledge, you did wonderful. A few of the tribunal became harder to take down because of you, specifically izuhlzin and the two birds, and cause of that you did wonderful.
Against all leaders I fought / talked to / including outlanders, you were by far and large the best, toughest, and roughest, including the battle one.
Overall, keep kicking ass.
and wish I had been a warrior against you x.x
62512, RE: Damn. Double Damn.
Erm, did raided against you, and you died as well. Wasn't a solo raid anyhow. I believe it was with two others. You're the only bard that made me prep against mental.
62516, Yes we did raid with jutunn defending.

It was not pretty for them to say the least. I think four of them may have died.