Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Folutar the Annihilator of Innocents
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=61746
61746, (DELETED) [None] Folutar the Annihilator of Innocents
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 19 01:11:43 2007

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Folutar perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:74
61768, Had fun with this one.
Posted by Folutar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had to stop playing CF for a bit, getting moved into a new home. Which is why I thought I would be able to give the codex to imperials after killing the maran, that made me feel really newbish, then I died to an anti-paladin, and got frustrated because I couldn't find sigaredayaywhatever street, and deleted.

If you have patience, Mundunugu rocks. I think bloodritual needs a higher rate of sucess, or it should atleast improve quicker.

The name was indeed a play on "full looter". One day I was pissed because I was failing miserably with another character, And I wasn't sure I had ever really full sac'd anyone. I rolled up Folutar with the intention of annoying the living #### out of lowbies, which I managed quite well with all caps, using yell instead of say, pretending to be harry potter, full saccing, etc. Then I got some imm experience for a crappy attempt at RP, and decided to stop being an asshole, I really did appreciate that.

61757, Cheers from Denenskel. Guess neither of us made it. :( nt
Posted by Nightshade on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
61769, You were always fun to fight, Thanks for pointing out that one thing, btw. NT
Posted by Folutar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
61754, RE: (DELETED) [None] Folutar the Annihilator of Innocents
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everytime I saw this name i thought 'Full Looter' was that intentional?

Cheers,
Jhyrb
61748, RE: (DELETED) [None] Folutar the Annihilator of Innocents
Posted by Lyeden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Huh, so you deleted? You certainly kept me on my toes as a newbie; I was just a little scared that one time you had me down to 5% or so. :P Anyway, GLWYN.