Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Witevo the Grand Master of Ignorance, Toy of the Gods
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6144
6144, (DEL) Witevo the Grand Master of Ignorance, Toy of the Gods
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 1 09:21:58 2002

3 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Dragon on the Theran calendar Witevo perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:140
PK Ratio:18% (closer to 100% is better)

6145, Hmm (the goodie fire)
Posted by weaponmaster on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You remind me of Casseas.You may or may not be him but you had spunk.
By the way nice job with Thror.Calls for guts.And I put my vote for you,were he not an Immortal.

Nice job overall.Two defenses focus.What did your minor focus yield for the last form?

6146, RE: (DEL) Witevo the Grand Master of Ignorance, Toy of the Gods
Posted by C0sMiC on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nexus, was fun being with you guys in the beginning. i tried getting in but i didnt know jackshit about it really:) only until the end.

Warlock, it was fun traveling with you

Scion, kriovahn the only one i knew or liked:)

Dawn, sinde is about it, heh you was equiped bigtime:P

VILLAGE, whaha! you guys was fun to talk to and fight, rekuch i witevo wanted to destroy you eternally, but critical hit every round was getting old:) Thralkoz, i was going to stick to no magic, but i was bored not being able to log in and fight as goose. Kelgrimni, i dont know why but you was my favorite, goodluck:)

I used to think resist/deathblow/critical hit was WAYYY overpowered, but when you learn where wands are, and take into account ragers use no magic, its very balanced, if i would of been lion i could of killed a pack of them, with my barrier/shield/aura/stoneskin/prot on:P just a note to you people who whine its overpowered:)

tribunal, moko, thanks for thelvl help in the end, cya

ulfin, goodwork, goodbye, :)

alot of others i didnt mention, post and ill say somethim good about you, heh.

Witevo throws his head back and shouts, ME SEE YEW IN DE FIELDS!

6150, Thror kicks your ass!:)
Posted by C0sMiC on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ever since my first char in cf, i loved your char thror, your my cf hero:) *not being sarcastic*

that fight was pretty damn funny and even after it, heh, you did good work on battle btw.

6149, RE: (DEL) Witevo the Grand Master of Ignorance, Toy of the Gods
Posted by Boy Scout on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A little hint...defense/defense is not the way to go as an uncaballed character. I don't think I'd even do it as a caballed one...

You did somewhat get screwed with your forms, but had you perfected that lemur, I'm telling you that IMO, it tops mongoose.

-Boy Scout
6148, *sigh* ):
Posted by Fakhrel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Forgot about me. We advanced together till hero, yet ya only remember that tribunal *snort*. Should of stuck with the goose or lemure, they are good forms. I'm told you that already, but I also know this day would come soon. Anyway good luck with your next char. Adios amigo!!

6147, RE: (DEL) Witevo the Grand Master of Ignorance, Toy of the Gods
Posted by Tchol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No, I cannot group now, perhaps in a bit. What's that? You'll PAY me to group? Hop aboard.