Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thelnorn ThunderBlade the Initiate of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=61295
61295, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thelnorn ThunderBlade the Initiate of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 3 11:19:19 2007

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Thelnorn perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:97
61296, Was fun
Posted by Irish_MMA on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Certainly enjoyed the character. I'll post goodbye's later as I am about to go out for some food with my sister :) I was going to let him auto but I figured it wasn't worth the wait. I had a lot of fun with the character but I've played one too many warriors as of late so I needed a break from warriors and really CF in general. School started up again (4th year!) and now that I'm 21, I plan to tan at the pool/drink/workout/drink/sleep/drink and all that. I'll be around, likely testing some other classes! Ha. Thanks for everything, I love getting awarded last names so thank you whomever did that. Goodbyes later today :)

Irish_MMA
61298, RE: Was fun
Posted by Berak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, never interacted with you. But I kept hearing cool stuff about what you did. PK-wise that is, beating up some ragers and stuff.
61302, Goodbyes
Only 97 hours so as you can imagine this'll be short :) If anyone can cover my PBF, I'd be grateful, a bit broke at the moment. Anyhoo, Thelnorn was my first storm giant I actually put a role to and tried with. It was also my second fortressite and first maran. Learned a lot about when to use certain powers and such like that, so I'd chalk this character up to a learning experience more than anything. Also, I created him hoping to get to fight Hunsobo one more time, but he age died before I even hit 20! From there he became a roleplay character/level sitter because I knew there would be a flood of evils attempting to fill the void. During these slow levels in the 30s, I got a good amount of pks and had a damn lot of fun. I've always enjoyed PK more than RP and especially more than exploring, but I'm trying to expand. Ran into some new people that I tried to avoid after awhile for all the con I was taking from them. Basically went a theory that you can't think on redemption while dying all the time. Anyway, on to the goodbyes.

Immortals

Last name- Thanks to whomever gave me that. Always an inspiration in knowing the character is being noticed :)

Baerinika- I never got around to finding your shrine or praying in it :( Sorry, I know that makes me a lame follower. Thanks for the Maranness at like 63 hours, total surprise and an even greater honor. First Maran so I don't think I handled it as well as I should have.

Fortress-

Niheriva- Good Captain who's own character generally clashes with old school Knight beliefs. Definitely a great twist on everything. Total badass and you've certainly earned the right to be one. Keep on trucking :)

Niela - A great help. Saved my life 500 million times and always wanted to lend a hand. Great acolyte for sure.

Juliane- Echoes Niela but a great Maran instead. Always willing to help when needed, I just wish you could have stabled that internet connection! Or something heh.

Rawanj- Childhood friend. Loved your character as I said, was a pleasure.

I know I'm forgetting a ton here, it's been a bit since i've played. Just say hello and I'll write back :)

Nexus-

Big mention to Vhaile here. I know between fortress policies halfway through things got a bit edgy but the respect level we had between each other was what I wish everyone had in game. Amazing stuff.

Battle-

Big mention to Aclob here. Fire giant defender is interesting but our fights were great, great fun. Hope you're doing well.

Empire-

Brankpur- Sorry I took so much of your con :( But your will to keep trying is amazing, don't lose it. It'll make you a dangerous person in later times.

Scion - Forgot the bard's name, but you know who you are. Loved the interactions although I was sad I could never get your respect. Good try and I hope you do well with your next.

Outlander-

Neysomething- Yeah, you, Mr nightreaver! Congrats on the position and when you got me at the mount, I knew you'd be great. Keep on trucking as I know you'll do wonderful :)

Uncaballed-

I'm becoming vaguely aware how much I do poorly with names. Uh Ijkelia? Or something- Great interactions, good times, can't believe when you killed me I was worth 4? charges already.

Sebath- Oh god you aggrivated me IC and OOC. But getting under my skin means you must be doing well :) Good luck with the rest of the character's life.

Ilmdrin- Echoing Sebath, you saw possibly my worst moment with Thel. I had a poor few days and then sitting under water for ~30 minutes only to get assassinted for walking two areas piiissssssed me off. But again, I usually get pissed when my opponent has done really well. So great job and keep it up!

Again speak up, because I'm awful at names! Hopefully I think I can walk away from the warrior class for a bit as between Zukir/Karashin/Tuggluk/other warriors/Thelnorn, I've done enough for now! Ha.

Good luck in the fields!

Irish_MMA
61304, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Ilmdrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed the first interaction I had with you, you almost bashed me down, hehe. But that second, yeah you seemed rather pissed off. But don't think it was luck, there was a place to watch you from that whole time you were under water but not many people really think about it. Well done.
61310, Thanks
Posted by Niheriva on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Niheriva- Good Captain who's own character generally clashes with old school Knight beliefs. Definitely a great twist on everything. Total badass and you've certainly earned the right to be one. Keep on trucking

Man this is really dissapointing. I enjoyed having you around. You didn't seem to be afraid to mix it up with anyone that I saw. As far as clashing with old school knight beliefs, hrm. It's definetly all about the purity. Anyway, good character, hate you left so early.
61313, Heh
I meant in the sense of old knights kill kill kill evil! and you tend more towards thoughtful and less...endangering ways. Sorry to disappoint with the delete, but oh well. Often times my willingness to step up to any fight can get me killed though :) Good luck.
61314, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Sebath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was enjoyable. There were are only a few enemies that I repeatedly went after, not because of the massive amounts of charges, but because it is really fun to fight them. I was jumping out of my seat that one time I got you west of Galadon and took some really juicy items. Then you started to beat the snot out of my with your maran powers. At that point, I had some RL stuff to deal with and didn't play for a bit. Now that I'm back, I see that you delete.

BOOO!!!

Good character. Real badass.

GL with your next if you have one.
61320, Heh
When I got eyes, I was so excited because up until then I had like 4 pk deaths, and 3 were because I had gotten slept :( . Definitely good fights, good luck in the fields :)
61347, Feel free to post any logs of Thelnorn as well nt
nt
61369, Thelnorn
Posted by Tirrael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go, I too have been away for a while. It was awesome ranking with you and interacting with your character in general. Tirrael counted you as one of his close friends. To bad we couldn't have done more with our characters together. Good luck with your next!