Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Dukhaarn the Novice of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6128
6128, (DEL) Dukhaarn the Novice of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 30 17:35:11 2002

3 o''clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Nature on the Theran calendar Dukhaarn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:100

6129, Oh well
Posted by Dukhaarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was part rage delete and part 'it was time.' I was pretty low in con, and it is finals time. So I figured, what the heck. Start over in the summer. I had fun playing the assassin, but I wasn't very good at it. I've had a few other scions, but this was the most fun by far.
Thank you to everyone who helped me enjoy it.
Having had several villagers after the philosophy changes, I thought I knew what did and did not constitute tactics. But when I got killed 2 and 3 on one, and when they would run 1 on 1, i was a little frustrating. Yes, I know a scion criticising anyone else for ganbanging=pot, kettle black, but heck, I though it was a double standard :)
Friends: Thanks Ganaloon, Yekirat other scions. And to Arusus for inducting me :)
Enemies: Alot of you. Shamus, Swirizza, Other ragers...Ouch. more than one of you, I couldn't run, couldn't hold out. oh well
Llor: oh well, sorry. Dukhaarn watched his own back. was hoping you'd make it
Vizzimar: Good luck
Think I might go back to a mage.
Dukhaarn/Dakherizin/Bardock/Davrin