Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aciela BlackBeard the Champion of Ancient Ways, Mageslayer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=61207
61207, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aciela BlackBeard the Champion of Ancient Ways, Mageslayer
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 29 15:59:07 2007

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Aciela perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:120
61230, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aciela BlackBeard the Champion of Ancient Ways, Mageslayer
Posted by Rekosuul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What, no honorable mention of the poorly equipped shark giving you your second to last death?!

I tried to get you to the water I don't know how many times with my land form, but you seemed to focus on the other two people who would jump you for attacking me or being evil...as if I asked for the help almost! Anyway, I had fun with our couple of fights, and no real interactions, but kudos for burning hot and fast, Hooah!
61223, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aciela BlackBeard the Champion of Ancient Ways, Mageslayer
Posted by Its Bink on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Damnage! This is not fun. The count of villagers dropping dead is now four. Le sigh! Nice char, we had some fun battles, sometimes alone, sometimes bonded. You were tough to beat and always willing to fight, what better an enemy can one ask for? Great char. Hope to see more of you, maybe on the nexus side of the fields this time. Hah!

Ol' Big Breasted Bink of Balance
61219, Liked Aciela.
Posted by Karzol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry I killed you linkdead that one time...

Was really frustrated when you hit 30+. It was like, before I could just bash you down, and then later I couldn't even hit you.

Too bad I deleted before I figured out a way to beat you.
GLWYN
61208, Arr!
Posted by Aciela on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, that was a blast. First Con Death ever, in maybe eight years of this game. Even when I started I never did it. I've age died a character that didn't die after hero, but not con die. Generally not
my style of play, I guess I've always been more of a power gamer.
Third villager ever, first one ever to hero(I'll count this as hero)
I used to hate the village, then I realized I have little time to
powergame and I needed something easy to compete with, so I gave the village another shot. I think I can honestly say I'll never summon someone in the hidden room or gaunt them to arial city again, I've had little necros that go out of their way to torture villagers/apps and done was worse to people than I ever had done to me, and the little that did really pissed me off. Villagers have it rough, and I no longer think they're overpowered. Defenders are far more powerful than bersekers, even, in my opinion.
Anyways, Aciela was a pirate, born in the sea with head trauma from magic infestions, hence the Arr, which people seemed to hate. I spent a bunch of time in my mid 30s hunting and dying, which was where most of my con went. I didn't actually die so much at or near hero. I was pretty suprised when I got mageslayer at like 44 or something from Vwarg who was a hero when I rolled my char. I figured everyone had stats like I did, but I guess not, and I guess I'll see soon what they are, I have no idea. I'd be suprised if I was far over 50%
Anyways, People.
Battle-
Armonk - Favorite One I found in there. Decided I liked you when you snorted at a gang on an AP a couple apps went in that you sat out.
Awk- Suprised to see you gave up, thought you did well, Your welcome for all the Thrym stuff :P
Berak- Didn't think you'd outlive me when we met, but you seem to be doing well for yourself, Good Luck out there.
Elf- You were cool, I liked you even though Aciela didn't like elfs.
Dejebi- You got some work cut out for you, keep kicking ass

Nexus -
Vhaile, I liked. Babuchak was smart with all those resists. Too bad I found my dagger finally. Istalin, I hate your form, Yrillibink, I hate bards.

Drezen rocked my ass, I probably fought more scions that I didn't even know were.

I wish I got to fight Hunsobo, even if I'd lose, just to say I got to. But you died when I was 46. Pout. Dyrin, I knew you'd get war master, sorry I just owned you to death in the end, we had some real good ones. Eyrina or something, bard, owened me too. Ktaar was strong and sneaky.

Juliane was my bane. Always prepped and ALWAYS with the first hamstring, which decides daggers fights. Most of you I dismissed as a nuisance, but damn if some of you wouldn't just bring the masses to kill me. Rawanj, I enjoyed messing with you. Most of your non mages wouldn't come near me alone, which my magic-hater was fine with.

Iukulli, I liked you ever since I got a link back and you flew off. Classy. Enjoyed every warrant you ever gave me.
Izuhlin, I couldn't stand your char. Which If I played a drow trannie no one would be able to stand me. So good job.

Class started for me monday, so this con death is pretty much perfect timing. I'm breaking, I doubt I can play anything more than an uncaballed necro for a while, until maybe the summer.

Thanks as always for a great game
Aciela
McGahee
Gakken/Viscar/Vincero
Queesha/Hashok/Galial/Quasail
Drokalyth
Many Many More
61209, Dammit!
Posted by Berak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, now we defently ain't many. To bad I wasn't around to rescue you. Ooh well. Well played.

Had fun ranking with you early on, thought me quite a bit. But our times didn't match much lately. To bad.

Good luck with school, my vaccation ends soon so I'll most likely be playing more after that. hehe (Rebuilding the bathroom, master bedroom, hallway and some other stuff now... heh)

See you in the fields!
61210, YAR
Posted by Awk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh man, first I am amazed at the past list of chars let me say that all were extremely fearsome in their different respective combos/cabals. I gave up because I had 4 con (2 deaths really). Heck I was surprised when you got mage slayer, then I saw you tearing through Galadon and around it pretty much picking people apart, you had great strategy and timing, very key to defenders. And you are right, berserkers while the occasional deathblow will surprise/piss people off... defenders are 5x better in the long run and much much more versatile, good luck with school, the village will be waiting.
61212, RE: Arr!
Posted by Dalgorin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't get to deal with you much but there were a couple of fun
little "jaunts" in there. I don't think I have the log where we
were both messed up and I couldn't afford to revert to pay for a
heal and was praying for the inner guys to pull it off for me.
(They almost did, one teeny heal more... grrr. )
I had a blast during that one at least, but you sure made me
mess up the floors with puddles everywhere.
Good luck with your next, this one was pretty cool from
what I saw. Bonus points for con death man. :)

61218, Had a blast with it all
Posted by Armonk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sucks to see yet another Village biting it though. Good luck with the next and hopefully we can whoop some people together again eventually.
61220, RE: Arr!
Posted by The Elf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a great time interacting with your character. Especially as an applicant and trying to kill that mage in Hamsah, but, only ended killing the orc. That was lots of fun. I am glad you enjoyed the battlerager. I was also glad to get to interact alot with you at the end. I like your character and the Elf looked up to you. Play another rager!
61229, RE: Arr!
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You con died in 120 hours, with (IIRC) more than 80 PK wins and around 50 PK losses. That means you either died or killed someone more than once an hour.

I thought you were Shamanman.

I watched you fighting a decent amount, and I thought you were wiley and tough. Good tactical fighter. You might not have won each engagement, but you whittled your enemies down over time and got them in the end.

The pirate RP has been done once or twice before...:P But I don't mind it, pirates are cool. I thought you were a pretty cool character to watch.

As for the mageslayer, that's not based so much on how much you die as on how many of those pesky mages you kill. And you did more than your fair share.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***
61231, Ah, another fun one gone
Posted by Dejebi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a tough fighter and fun to be around. My life is so crazy right now that I don't have as much time to give to playing. Let's just say I'm involved in three house moves within the next month on top of my normal work week. Anyway, I know my hero support is going away quickly, but thats ok, I like a tough road most of the time. I hope you come back with something just as fun for you as this was.

Anyway, great job, see you around!
61299, You're a beast.
Posted by Tarena on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were someone I actually feared. It was really fun. I know this one fight you found me unshifted and after a flee ended up killing me pretty quickly. Just wanted to say on my side it went something like: where: Aciela....Shift: failed...combat...c word: failed..flee..c word: failed...combat C word: failed C word: failed...dead. It was hilarious. Think you killed me 3 times that day and I only put up a mediocre fight once as a sea snake. I know I'm not that good though so it didn't bother me.

Stay cool.