Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Juliane the Ephemeral Blade of the Dance
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=61076
61076, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Juliane the Ephemeral Blade of the Dance
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 26 18:56:30 2007

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Juliane perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:362
61140, If you have any logs of me, please feel free to post them
Posted by Juliane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
61100, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Juliane the Ephemeral Blade of the Dance
Posted by Xin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That explains! When we traveled together I was constantly asking myself why she was hitting so much harder than me. I certainly wouldn't have thought an elf would take chilling. Good for you! I don't know what your numbers look like, but I imagined you to be one scary Maran. Never afraid to mix it up, you were always ready for an adventure. I'll miss having you around. GLWYN.
61124, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Juliane the Ephemeral Blade of the Dance
Hahah yea I was really pumping out some serious damage. thanks for taking me to hell. I hope more scions and imperials get to the hero range so you can be kept busy. Most of the times, it was only outlanders and fortress folks that were on.
61091, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Juliane the Ephemeral Blade of the Dance
Posted by Lyriana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great char, sorry I am MIA these few days computer use limited. I'll be around but not too often. Sad that you left. Play another fortie, see if I can spot your next :) At first when you told me you -didn't- take Striking the Shadows Footfall I was stunned and dismayed. Now I still think you'd have done better not taking chilling :P
61125, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Juliane the Ephemeral Blade of the Dance
I noticed your absence. I finally got you an Amythlar blade which was not uncursed this time. heheh what do you expect from a newbie :)
61079, Finally
This was a blast. I will keep it as short as possible. This was my third hero. I'm still a newbie, and this was a great chance for me to have fun and learn more about the game and pk in general. My goal for this character was just to go out and just plain PK. I didn't put any effort on my role or my RP, I really don't have the patience for it. This character was a blast, and I did alot better than I thought I would do.

I was a dagger and sword spec. I took chilling embrace and dance for legacies. At the end of it, with the Maran powers, my gear and everything I was pumping out some crazy damage. I loved every moment of it, elven finesse and giant like damage.

I'm sure I'll miss a couple of people in my goodbyes, but everyone who has interacted with Juliane, thanks for making it great.

Fortress:

Lots of you

Niheriva : Great captain. You seemed like a seasoned player, always on the move. I mainly ran with you during raid situations. Good Snobbish and bossy Elf rp.

Soayel: Had a great time running with you. You were always helpful. Really pleasant and helpful all the time.

Duujai: Same as Soayel. Really enjoyed running with you. Very helpful all the time. You will do great.

Lyriana: From the first time I met you, I have always liked you. You seem to have a good hang of this game. Very helpful and a great person to run with hunting them tainted. Thanks for helping me out.

Messashian: Kitty! I don't know who started that, but it stuck. Really liked your rp, especially your stubborness/zealousness. Alot of times you and I were the only people online and it was good to have you.

Rismard: You seem like a pretty tough warrior. You were always up for some pk and stabbing. Keep up the good work

Antehlsar: Man thanks for helping me with all the gear and showing me around. You definitely know your locations and this game well.

Marbeliel: You seemed cool. A little standoffish. Keep on trucking though

Thelnorn: You seemed to be doing really well. Whenever I was on, you were always killing someone.

Rin: We ran together alot earlier. But I haven't seen you as much lately.

Scions

Drezen: Really enjoyed fighting you. You were my mortal enemy. Loved our fights back and forth. You really beat me good early on, but I came back.

Isspyn: I really enjoyed our fights as well. They were usually close, but I usually ended up a little ahead. Hope you get advisor.

Ravon: Man APs are tough. You got tough at the end. I was glad we marans have the power to strike you at sight. I wasn't very scared of being slept, but those lashes hurt and they lag you quite a bit. The last death on me, 4 rounds and I couldn't even get a command through.

Laviter: You were tough. Very tough. You knew your preps and knew how to pk. Always tough raiding or defending when you were around.

Victoria: Never really got a chance to tangle with you much.

Empire:

Hunsobo: Great RP. You were a beast. With Niela's shields, I seemed to do much better and had a better chance. But well done

Ktaar: When I said you were the toughest foe I have fought. I really meant it. With martial trance, you were just unstoppable. I would always be scared that I would get assassinated when you were awake. Very well done!

Dyrin: I killed you quite a few times. Those searing lights really hurt duergars.

Village

Aciela: We had great fights. Of the late, there were no evils around except you ragers, so I would hunt you and Awk. Thanks for endulging me.

Awk: Same as Aciela. We fought lots, and I would normally spank you. When you killed me that time, I was actually happy for you. dam deathblows ;)

Armonk: Great RP

Tribunal

Izhulzin: Deadly but classy. I really liked you, you were never afraid to go out and fight. You slew me quite a few times when I was ranking. Later in my life, you weren't as dangerous.

Outlanders

Xinrithil : A pleasure to be with. You seemed to be extremely cool. Always up for an adventure, always up for some ass whooping. G'luck

To all the people that I may have missed, thanks for making this fun.

Juliane
61080, Rest Well
Posted by Braemir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wish I could have had more time to know your character. You seemed pretty cool to me. We'll have to do what we can without your presence now. I hope you enjoyed the character, and I wish you well on your next one!

Braemir Davoule
61126, RE: Rest Well
You seem like a cool guy. Good luck with your character. A new batch of fortressites seem to be on the way.
61081, Classy guy
Posted by Awk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had alot of fights, some good most bad. You whooped on me pretty hard between concealed/quickstrike and maledictions. Bloodthirst was really the only viable option. really good char enjoyed it, good luck with the next.
61127, RE: Classy guy
Sorry for hunting you obsessedly. Lately, there were not many imperials or scions awake that I could hunt, which kind of sucked. Props to you for always being up for a fight.
61082, See ya Jules. And thanks for the Duels.
Posted by Lechlerr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Those were some fun fights. Just when I thought I had your number dialed in you came back and flipped me on my head good that last time. I sure as heck wasn't planning on going in without a shield against you again. And to think I almost went in just claws at you. Ouch. Well done.

Thanks again for the fights you were a cool headed character with an awesome attitude from what I saw.
61128, RE: See ya Jules. And thanks for the Duels.
I really enjoyed fighting you. Most of the times with Martial trance you would woop me, but I got better at the end. Always up for a fight. That one time you missed your assassinate on me, I thought I had you dead. G'luck
61183, Posted a couple of our fights..
Posted by L. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
61087, Good fighting!
Posted by Isspyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If Isspyn had had to name a mortal enemy, it would have been you even before Niheriva. You were a tough customer, although Isspyn would certainly never admit it. An elf putting up a fight at his own game! And you did it well. He was always looking for a fight with you.

We both always tried to bring it and we fought quite a bit. We certainly had some close ones, and it seemed like you learned a little bit about dagger spec tactics from me. If so, glad I could help. All in all, you were a lot meaner later in life, whereas I distinctly remember having the upper hand in our early bouts.

Good luck with your next.
61129, RE: Good fighting!
I had mucho respect for you. Some great fighting. That time I killed you, with me convulsing. I had 80ish some hp, luckily I recalled back in time and healed up. I would have definitely died to bleeding. You are a tough customer.
61165, Log posted!
Posted by Isspyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've got a couple more too for another time.
61092, Good char
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have to admit, when I first saw your legacy choices I scoffed. "Clearly a new player," I thought.

Then I fought you with Hunsobo.

Ouch.

Even without Niela's shields, you were a really big pain to Hunsobo. Most fights, I believe, ended with me running away.

You made me rethink that scoffing. :P

It was a good build, actually, fairly balanced for offense/defense. The one thing it lacked was any form of seal-the-kill beyond the normal bash/trip type stuff. But hey, it worked pretty damn well!

Good luck with the next char!
61131, RE: Good char
Thanks man. I really appreciate your comments. I'm still new to the game, and I realized every one was taking STSF, so I figured I would taking something else. I was initially going for dagger and whip, but I realized that was a very popular choice as well so I decided against it. I never used swords as much, and I still regret not taking whips. I would have definitely landed lots of kills. Given the chilling embrace legacy, I was very happy just to see me always demolishing without fail, even if I didn't have the best gear. Was worth it. I hope you roll another character soon, because the game is definitely enriched by your mortal and immortal presence.
61093, RE: Finally
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Definitely a lot of PK-ability improvement over the life of the character. Keep it up!
61132, RE: Finally
Thanks, appreciate it! I suppose I have achieved my goal then. To better myself in PK.
61094, RE: Finally
Posted by Duujai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll miss having you around. You were a solid presence during my playtimes. I enjoyed the times we spent together.
61133, RE: Finally
I really liked how you were always doing the small things that an Acolyte in my opinion was supposed to do such as distributing the list of potential applicants, the creeds and such. Good effort.
61097, Good job
Posted by Ktaar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had some good times with you as an enemy. I didn't know your second spec until you posted it ... all I saw in our fights were flashing daggers, sliced hamstrings, and a whole lot of bleeding. Martial trance is as good as you say. I just started to experiment with it but fantasy football draft season is now upon us :)
61134, RE: Good job
I didn't use my swords as much, and sort of regret taking it. But oh well. Not like it would make much of a difference with you. I hope you are made emperor. I don't see any other Imperial presence.
61112, Jules Rules
Posted by Rismard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always fun fighting with you, too bad we didn't get to explore a bit more. Got a new job, so my playtimes have been struggling this past week. Good luck with your next!
61135, RE: Jules Rules
Was always a good time with you. Dam I was hoping to give you the heartseeker before I died. I'm sure you would have put it to good use.
61166, You were a pain in my ass
Posted by Laviter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Between you and Meshasain you guys could keep me quiet for nearly an entire raid or retrieval.
Tough foe, pity I never got you one on one, ever.
Can't say I'm not glad your gone!
61181, RE: You were a pain in my ass
For some reason, whenever I got the dagger in your throat, you would be able to cast again just after a round or two of battle.Maybe I'm just forgetting. Curious is there an edge that helps your throat, or is hurl throat not very long. You were definitely a force to reckon with. I was certain than when we were raiding or being raided with you on the opposing team, there would be a death involved on our side. Keep on trucking
61216, RE: Finally
Posted by Soayel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>This was a blast. I will keep it as short as possible. This
>was my third hero. I'm still a newbie, and this was a great
>chance for me to have fun and learn more about the game and pk
>in general. My goal for this character was just to go out and
>just plain PK. I didn't put any effort on my role or my RP, I
>really don't have the patience for it. This character was a
>blast, and I did alot better than I thought I would do.

I noticed that you didn't put a lot of efforts in RP, but you still did regardless... Not like I gave you the choice sometimes, heh.

>Fortress:
>
>Soayel: Had a great time running with you. You were always
>helpful. Really pleasant and helpful all the time.

Yup... That's me. I love to help. And I'm glad you enjoyed.

I really had a lot of good times with you around, and you'll be missed. When you were around, when Hunsobo also was, I was always thinking "Yay! We'll make him flee, and with luck maybe have a shot at killing him!"

Couldn't see Hunsobo die, but heh, it was still fun.

Come back to the Fort !
61077, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Juliane the Ephemeral Blade of the Dance
Posted by Berak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never fougt you, just chatted a little bit with you. Seemed like a cool char.

Good luck with the next one.

See you in the fields.
61078, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Juliane the Ephemeral Blade o...
Posted by Death Echos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Suddenly, the Fortress of Light begins to glow with a lovely blue light, seemingly enveloped in spirit.

A chorus of angels sing from inside it, though the song is strangely sad.

The spirit rises up, turning azure, heading towards the Fields.
61136, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Juliane the Ephemeral Blade of the Dance
Thanks. we didn't interact much but you seemed like a cool guy as well. Gluck