Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Ijkiela the Lady of the Apocalypse
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60871
60871, (DELETED) [None] Ijkiela the Lady of the Apocalypse
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 22 18:01:11 2007

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Ijkiela perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:162
60886, RE: (DELETED) [None] Ijkiela the Lady of the Apocalypse
Posted by Ijkiela on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well that was a lot of fun.

I kind of planned for this character to join Scion, but I never did get around sending a note or talk to much to any members. At first I was just planning on hanging out on 36 untill I had a few charges under my belt. But teleport is quite risky, not to mention I was getting smacked around good by other players aswell, so I was getting a bit low on con. When I started to actually get above 5 charges I was already down under 10 I believe. So I told myself at 50 charges I shall continue to level, but I got killed at 48 :) and did not really feel like continuing with 7 in con. I could not find any sleeks anyway.

I had a great many fights and all good. Did not interact as much as I would have wanted with other players, the little I did was good enough.

Anyways thanks to all who made the game fun, and hopefully you had some fun fighting me at times. If you want to know anything just ask away.

60887, RE: (DELETED) [None] Ijkiela the Lady of the Apocalypse
Posted by Ijkiela on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Forgot to say, if anybody wants to post any logs with me in them it is quite allright.
61071, RE: (DELETED) [None] Ijkiela the Lady of the Apocalypse
Posted by Vanakoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehe, we had an uneasy truce due to us ranking alot together and we did nail a few kills. Didn't realise you had such a powerful weapon! No matter. I'll see you on the fields and good luck with your next one.
60875, RE: (DELETED) [None] Ijkiela the Lady of the Apocalypse
Posted by Teutonium on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why did you delete? You seemed pretty solid to me.
60876, RE: (DELETED) [None] Ijkiela the Lady of the Apocalypse
Posted by Cedek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A lowbie warrior with flails lashed his weapon I believe. What was it? 40ish charges? Quite alot of fun.

Well, was fun traveling with you when we were younger. Good luck with your next one. See you on the fields.
60879, Nah txt
Posted by Luraek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He came at me and proceeded to bitch rape me, I got off a lucky entrap though and landed the sac before he could finish me. I was really hoping he'd stick it out though, he was really solid and seemed cool.
60880, Woe is the level 36 sitting AP. nt
Posted by CraftedD on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt