Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kajl the Shaman, Imperial Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60699
60699, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kajl the Shaman, Imperial Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 16 03:53:33 2007

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Kajl perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:112
60700, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kajl the Shaman, Imperial Priest
Posted by Kajl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Time to end this character. I'm still pretty new to the game, and while every veteran I talked to pretty much said I should be melting faces with a shaman, I guess I'm just not good enough to utilize the skillset properly yet. Seemed nine fights out of ten I'd be lucky to hold them off long enough to get away.

Anyway, I appreciate the interaction with Khasotholas. Very interesting religion, and fun to play, and he roleplays it well. I got the impression that you were okay with my roleplay, but were waiting for me to show even a little skill with the pkill side of things. With everyone giving up on the Empire when Hunsobo deleted, it was a common occurence that it'd be me and maybe a bloodoath or two against a whole bunch of Forties, Ragers, and Outlanders. Some people can thrive under situations like that, but I'm not good enough to be one of those people yet. Between that, my lack of skill with the class, and having to spend portions of my login time gathering donations, the character became more of a chore then a means of having fun, and I deleted.

Anyway, thanks to all I interacted and grouped with, and I'll see you with my next.
60701, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kajl the Shaman, Imperial Priest
Posted by Duujai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It absolutely sucked to defend against you and your dispels on the tara'bal. If you had even one person backing you up, I was in trouble. Juiced right through my mana. Much respect, Kajl, it was a cool beans move you did on the elven transmuter outside the Fort a few days ago. Will miss having you around.
60704, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kajl the Shaman, Imperial Priest
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're right, I was okay with your roleplay, in fact, I thought it quite good. I could tell your pks skills weren't great, but I wasn't waiting for them to get a lot better, I'm not particularly concerned about that with my priests. Yeah, it's a tough time for Empire right now. That's not always a bad thing, times like this can clean out the dead weight, and eventually some seriously good characters will rise up. Good luck with your next, liked watching Kajl.