Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Siilthlyzrin the Luminary of the Faithful, Imperial High Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60632
60632, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Siilthlyzrin the Luminary of the Faithful, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 15 00:03:49 2007

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Siilthlyzrin perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:healer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:109
60710, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Siilthlyzrin the Luminary of the Faithful, Imperial High Priest
Posted by High Priest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A short list of goodbies as this char took me a long time and very little came out of it.

I created this character in hopes that he would be in comparrison with my last High Priest, Nezlintryzn. As it would turn out, it was the complete opposite, receiving horrible gains, learning slowly, defending badly and finally, gearing was really hard.

I made this character to take Hunsobo's place after he died, not to join the Hunsobo bandwagon and become part of his murderjaw group. But in the end, an unknown altercation totally destroyed my character, mixed with getting disconnected everytime someone called my house (which usually resulted in death/full looted). I disappeared for 2 weeks because Bell has the worst customer service in the entire world. I live in Ontario, I'm white and speak english... Why the hell would they transfer me to India or Pakistan? It took me 2 weeks to PAY them. Now I thought companies WANTED money. When my net came back up, my game playing would go fine up until half an hour then I'd be getting 1 command a minute, which would usually turn out in death. In all my deaths, I think the only one I was THERE for or not LAGGED OUT by, was my last death from Rawanj. Yes, I need a new computer and High Speed.

Aside from that. I enjoyed the majority of the RP aspects of my character. Being a Voice for Khasotholas was pretty sweet. Helped me get around some barriers in the Empire. My first Promotion was probably the sweetest interaction I've ever had, thanks a ton for that Khaso, you have always been the best RP IMM in my eyes. You know Empire in and out.

Goodbies

Allies:

Empire: I'll bunch you all up as I had limited interactions and few close interactions with any and all of you. From what I saw, you were all being Empirelike, you took well to Siilth. From how I felt just before deleting, I had the spot of Emperor in the bag. But its not worth playing a character like that If I'm not enjoying it.

Smuerlk: You're nasty man. I've never seen so much damage come out of a Non-AP. Travelling with you was exceptional, I just wish you could say the same. If I was my own ally, I'd think I sucked.

Enemies:

Only one mention here. Rawanj, you turned from an amazing character into a one trick pony. Flee/DI is the most cowardous thing ever, especially when fighting a Healer who you know would stay to fight until near death. Other then that, keep on truckin. You're doing good.

My only complaint with CF surrounding Siilth is Divine Intervention. It is both Player Kill, and Roleplay outbalanced. Its really the only reason I kept dying in the end. Perhaps give Priests the ability to counter its 100% dispel and 75% worldbind affects. I know it only affects a minute amount of the playerbase. But when you're trying to play an Evil Healer or Shaman, its simply overpowered as you can't gear to save for it. To Siilth it was insta-death.

Thanks for all the interactions, even the bad ones were great. I tried to stay In Character the whole while. I apologise to my AIM buddies for complaining about DI, but seriously. It needs to be toned down. Or at least given a timer.

Inthulnizra, Nezlintryzn, Siilthlyzrin, High Priest

P.S. If anyone wanted to pick up Tethandrin, Siilthlyzrin or Inthulnizra's PBF, that would be pretty sweet. I doubt that Siilthlyzrin has much on his IMM Comments, but my Role is rather interesting.
60770, Why is a damn good question nt
Posted by Ariola on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
60649, Huh?
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No, seriously, huh?
60639, Yer have to be ####t'n me there!
Posted by War Master on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know it's really really bad for Empire right now, but I thought with the whole council we could have gotten the pendulum swinging again. Though it does seem like basically the whole Empire abandoned ship as soon as Hunsobo died. At first I couldn't stand you, but you grew on me towards the end. I kind of liked the whole tension between us because of our different takes on the Hornet, and the back and fourth power play once we were equals. Darkness and Order...
60698, RE: Yer have to be ####t'n me there!
Posted by Eoria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just login more often, I kinda miss you and hate to be always alone.
60702, RE: Yer have to be ####t'n me there!
Posted by Dyrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm on daily for hours, our times must not be meshing.