Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Tzilisian the Master of Beguilement
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60362
60362, (DELETED) [None] Tzilisian the Master of Beguilement
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 7 20:34:09 2007

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Tzilisian perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:53
60387, Sad to see you go.
Posted by Bhirerzu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good fights, you ofcourse let me circumvent the whole induction process thanks to the crazy fight. So what happened?
60397, he made an honest mistake
Posted by haebum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
he hasted someone in galadon and they did not trust him causing an attack. Then some tribbies were pretty brutal to him after the fact. I can understand how that might make him want to re roll.

even though our own interactions were brief and constantly interupted by village/outlander I thought you were cool. You had a fun attitude to be around and I think you will be sorely missed in the spire. I hope you can come back in another form.
60398, Everybody does sometimes
Posted by Paskat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The Spire is pretty easy to screw up in without meaning to, and a lot easier to get kicked out from than any cabal save Empire. I've played my share of Tribs, and all of them have had a major goofup atleast once or twice in their lifetimes. Unfortunately, when you mess up, everybody is in a hurry to tell on you, and you can almost always count on getting demoted to Seantryn or removed entirely when that happens.

If there's any cabal that encourages caution and second-guessing yourself, Tribunal would be it. It kind of sucks that making an unintentional mistake in game mechanics can either flush hundreds of hours down the drain, or make it so you need to spend a really long time trying to redeem yourself. I'm not sure if there are any real solutions, but I always feel a little sad when I see somebody get booted for this, despite how gratifying it must be to all of the Trib-haters in the game.
60399, how good could the fights have been
Posted by haebum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
jesus dude you hit hard! as someone with almost ten ranks on you with protections up it was a strugle not to get 2 rounded by you, I imagine it was real tough on a muter your own rank.