Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Uncaballed/Immortals
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60396
60396, RE: Uncaballed/Immortals
Posted by Imam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're welcome :)

Actually, since the beating of the arial ranger some nine gazillion years ago, we seemed to get along pretty well. As I saw it, IC and OOC, it was at best an uneasy alliance. I could never trust you, not being imperial, and vice-versa. However, being tied up, robbed blind, and then seven marans show up, never a good time. On the same note, if I ever tried it and failed, -guaranteed- death, and then a lot more of the above thoughts being repeated. I like risk and all, but ah...thats unneccessary. Plus, we seemd to exchange a lot...rather, you continuously bribed me after we pked some of my things back, and some of them to you (blademaster's gloves, you can all thank me for that).

Now that you're dead, I think you'd have smoked me either way. I thought about it, and the best way I could figure was hope you werent -1 hour translucent, truss you, get you to a locked door, steal your sack wands etc, put plague on you, make you starve/thirst, and LEAVE. No other way I was doing it with the unarmed spec business, and I was never sure if bindings would get your swords away. Ick.

Anyway, the uneasy alliance was extremely fun, especially with two people raking up shinies like Imam and Hunsobo, and me getting them dumped on for my continued, as I think you put it, "not smacking of Hunsobo on head". Seeing me in the room with you wouldn't save you from a jacking, but on the lighter side, I'm fairly sure bindings wouldn't save me. Hot damn.

I don't usually post for a current character, but I left out anything important I'd say, and hey, Hunsubo will never know about all those ready to run/jack moments I had. WHEW!

Well, props for a well played character. Good luck on your next, as long as our chars aren't enemies..then I hope you flop with your next :)