Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Shooloothingie
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60322
60322, RE: Shooloothingie
Posted by Zesam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Quite a few good times indeed! Next to Tumarellen, you were my favorite person to interact with. It was always fun playing ally and enemy with you. I wasn’t ever upset about that eight person bomb, it could have easily been avoided had I thought to type where. You didn’t even loot! The funny story is, I didn’t realize I even had the codex on me. The entire time I thought another Nexun had it, and was running it over to the fort. When I woke from my healing sleep (with no supplications up), they were like oh you have it! So… I ran out to gate over to fort and BAM! Dead. I’m seriously embarrassed to find out it was you all along. You got to see how terrible of a Nexun I actually was, with my two gold for a sanc. Not to mention my desperate attempts at trying to get you to go to the dream land… *sigh*. I suppose in the end, it’s all very comical.

So… Well done Mr. Oltog. The most sexist giant ever *wry*.

And one more thing, why did you not try to kill me? There were a good many times you could have.