Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60289
60289, RE: Empire
Posted by High Priest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well what can I say? This doesn't surprise me one bit. Its been a long time since I've seen you play a mortal. I believe you used to kick me around with a certain Paladin back in the day. But to whats current.

Inthulnizra: I Oathed you a HELL of a long time ago at the Church of Khasotholas. Where I believe you knelt before her and swore your alliegence thrice to the Empire, Her and Khasotholas. Yet you became an Iunna follower :( I geared you to the teeth in your younger years, then you vanished.

Nezlintryzn: Thanks for coming to Hell. You were a huge asset to that party and I wish you could have come further down with us. From what I saw of you then, I was beginning to suspect something. Good roleplay, beyond good PK. And a knack for knowledge of special shinies. I wish you could have been around more with Nezlintryzn.

Overall: One God Damn amazing character. Your beastliness among all other things was just wrong. I'll agree with whoever said that Hunsobo was the Cabdru of Fire Warriors.

--BattleCharmed