Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHunsobo
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60250
60250, Hunsobo
Posted by Draktel1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Draktel was blessed to have Hunsobo and Vezrith around the same time. Qileor was fairly strong in some ways, but I knew he was in the pocket of the High Priest. So I promoted him and told him basically. (When Hunsobo or Vezrith get older, they get to try and kill you for it.) That attempt at Humansunder was fun, but we needed an invoker for sure. Oh yeah, that was the first time I ever fought that guy, I had just always heard he was ruthless. I think you made a great Imperial and did a good job. I hear you on the guys deleting on you after being promoted!

As for other things I said with other characters, some of it was out of frustration. I've played a few characters that are gang happy, but I think those are few and far between. I grew up in Battle under Nimbus and thats always going to be a part of my style, unless I work hard to go away from it. All that to say some of my comments were skewed by that mindset. The kind of thinking where you have the sweetest set I've ever seen, but sometimes it seemed like that wasn't enough...though it was. That edge thing is interesting. Does the code know to let someone try and disembowel?

Anyway, great job, I knew it was an IMM char (or uber player) long ago, though some people didn't believe me. It had nothing to do with the set either, but everything to do with your ability and knowledge of skills and such. :)