Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Yuh den.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60248
60248, RE: Yuh den.
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're posting about a mortal, I'll give you the same response I'd give any immortal who said this...

- On Emperor-dom. I think we Imms need to come up with something more for the Emperor to do than "go gather all of your items." Current Imperials saw a note from me about a week ago about "Project Makesmash" but yeah...age-deathing an emperor probably shouldn't consist of 200 nights straight of login, retrieve, get other cabal items, try to find someone to kill, logoff.

That's on you! If the Emperor can't figure out anything else to do, then shame on him. The Emperor is given a ton of leeway in what he can, and can't do, as far as treaties go, alliances, promoting and demoting sect leaders, whatever. What I'd ask is, were you waiting for immortals to prod you in a certain direction instead of taking action yoursef? If so, then I don't really think your above comment is valid. Now, I'm only saying this because Hunsobo was a pretty fantastic character, and this response isn't just aimed at you, it's aimed at all the Emperors we've had of late (by of late, I mean over the past few years) who have taken zero, and I mean zero initiative to do anything on their own. They've been excellent characters, but not what I'd call great Emperors. Did I think Hunsobo was a good Emperor? Yes and no. Did I think he was a good character? Very, very much so.

Now, could Empire Imms do more to give Emperors options? Absolutely. That's something to think on.

I'd say good luck with your next, but who am I kidding that you need luck?

Khas