Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectUntouchable
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60245
60245, Untouchable
Posted by Drezen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hunsobo did to me what I have done to a few people, which is spank them around and leave them wondering what the hell they could do to beat you. Only, when I do it to people they can come back stronger and whoop my ass (re: Juliane). When you did it to me I realized I probably had no chance of taking you solo, though I am stubborn and I will damn well try!

I wanted to fight you on more "even" terms, but that would mean you would have to lose some special gear, and once that happened we just did not have another chance to have it out.

I was sad to hear that you had died, even though you were indomitable in our battles. It is like when a lich dies, or a really strong AP. Part of you is thrilled, while the other part knows that the "interesting-level" of the game just took a hit.

That time I smacked you in Hamsah...it was really just something the character would do, not the player. As the player, I knew I'd probably get destroyed, but Drezen has more balls than me. Too bad Siloreelo walked in and screwed it all up!

You were definitely a role model for any warrior, imperial, fire giant, cabal leader, and/or brutal womanizer in the game.

By the way, "Pleasuresmash" will always stick in my mind. Damned hilarious.