Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Tsyda - Thanks for the help you gave me.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60242
60242, RE: Tsyda - Thanks for the help you gave me.
Posted by Tsyda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No problem, It was always fun to travel with Hunsobo, going after humansunder with the clam was fun too, your little tantrum made it to the log board I believe. Either ironic or well planned that a form you gave me helped you get shinies eh? *wink* I think I only fought you once in the Ysigrath swamp and though I got you down quite far with the walrus you still beat me. one of the few who did beat that form.

As for the age dying, I can relate, the last weeks are definately the hardest when you know it has to be coming soon but you keep lingering. Sounds like my 103 year old great aunt, she's ready to kick the bucket and she's just too healthy. I think I've said this in my goodbye thread but I'll state it again. I would love to see age continue when logged off. It may make for cheaper age dying but it would make elves always outlive humans and so forth. Maybe take a little drudgery out of it too.

Again, great character and congratz.