Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectUncaballed/Immortals
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60236
60236, Uncaballed/Immortals
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Iunnalady - It was so great to follow you. The interactions we had were wonderful. Thank you for the third legacy. I think others might have complained about the one they got, but I think it was the best thing Hunsobo could have hoped for.

Daevrynguy - Thanks for the Edge. It definitely added to the aura of invincibility on Hunsobo.

Zulghinlour - Thanks for the various interactions we had.

Khasotholas - You do a great job running Empire. Unfortunately for Hunsobo, you want Empire run differently than he was used to. So we "butted heads" a couple times, but that made things interesting!

Lyristeon - Thanks for the random roleplay moments. And thanks for the echoes tonight.

Imam - Thanks for never robbing me blind. :)

Fycul - Where'd you go?

Restinan - Thanks for the knowledge. And thanks for the bracers!

Ciurehra - Thanks for the help on the Hell trips and stuff. And thanks for the bracers!

Mahmud - See Ciurehra. Except about the bracers.

Gnashgaar - Thanks for the bracers!

Vadante - Dude. Don't sac 1.

Frajalar - Praise Iunnalady!

Smuerlk - Thanks so much for making the last couple nights not-boring! :) Good luck, sorry if my age-death leaves you in the lurch.

Vharilius - Sorry you feel like you lost respect for me. Them's the breaks I guess.