Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectFortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60233
60233, Fortress
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enarn - Prick. Hated you. You suck. (All IC of course. OOC nice work!)
Itholin - You were always annoying when H was comin' up in the ranks. Especially when I couldn't see through your improved invis.
Zephon - Class act, enjoyed interacting with you.
Acek - Same as Zephon. That "last duel" when you thought you were going to con-die was somewhat amusing to me, in an OOC manner. Heh.
Mendecirith - "Bah, it's just Mendecirith. I've bashed the hell out of WTF??? He's kicking my ass!" Virtues help a lot, eh?
Nilian - You were tough.
Miko - You maybe figured this out, but what I told you about Humansunder wasn't true. I just didn't want you to continue to attempt to assassinate me.
Marigue - You were slippery and tough.
Hrudgir - Classy, ballsy, etc. Nice work.
Desorian - Dude. Righteousness. Read the helpfile, seriously!
Aethirmeis - Enjoyed the fights, you seemed semi-suicidal though?
Vassten - You were about to become really powerful, I think, but then stopped showing/deleted.
Mersiliat - Ditto Vassten.
Niheriva - Enarn was Hunsobo's antithesis for the first part of his life. Mendecirith for the middle. You for the last. Keep on truckin'.
Thoric - Where are you? Good fights, good chats.
Kyraea - Elf Dagger spec with STSF. Ouch.
Queliryon - Scary-ass elf dagger spec with STSF. Super-ouch. Also, hugely classy after our last fight. Thanks.
Niela - Completely not scary alone, and completely scary and annoying as hell when backing up anyone else.
Juliane - Elf dagger spec but not as scary as the above two. Still beat me around good though.
Soayel - ####ing healers.
Mesashian - Good fights, much respect.