Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Amada the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=59966
59966, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Amada the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 21 23:06:24 2007

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Amada perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:187
59992, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Amada the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by AMADA on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
no... this wasn't my first shifter... infact far from it. i was haenr, tholten, tolceh, solceh, doudlie, dilique... some more that i can't remember. I ate alot of deaths though because my philosophy was always that i would rather die then someone else. i learned alot with this char, and had a good time while i played. life just has gotten to hectic trying to get everything ready before basic, and hanging out with the gf alot. and yes this is a guy so those chars who flirted with i laughed at. but in all i had alot of good enteractions mostly with the fortress and the empire. the duchebaggery didn't exist as much as it had with other chars so it was enjoyed!
60007, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Amada the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Bindlehund on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My armadillo friend! Damn, you helped me rank with Verakh too :P Going to miss ya pal, good luck with basic.
59967, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Amada the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Soayel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nnnoooooo !!!

Why did you do that ?

Ah well... You'll be missed a great deal. You seemed new to Shapeshifters, but you went a long way and I'm sure you learned a lot.

Until next time!
59968, Sheesh
Posted by Pro-man on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You litterally helped me rank probably 300 levels with assorted throw away characters. I was looking for you this time too. =)

Thanks for all the help!