Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Aomiern the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=59767
59767, (DELETED) [SCION] Aomiern the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jul 11 07:57:53 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Aomiern perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:144
59784, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Aomiern the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Adobel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked what I saw from Aomiern and we had some retreves together. As for dying, well I did that .... a lot. When I got into the shifter thing and how to survive only had 5 con left, so maby I'll have to do a new one one day. But as you said some people you fight, fully prepped and still you get beaten, not that many options remaining as a shifter, maby its diffrent now with the changes.

Anyway, was always good to go and retreve with you and Helivet, Ram, Panther and Hyena made it all go quite quick.

And as for rp, I found it hard to have good rp as a shifter, beening in form 98% of the time realy doesn't give you that much room for interactions, especialy if you have air forms.

I do hope your wife can let you go a bit more and that we meet again, good luck with your next.
59778, An interesting experience.
Posted by Minyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I decided to make this shifter because I wanted to try shifters again, and I had never made a defensive one. I really didn't want the ram, but I was glad I got the mongoose. Unfortunately for me I didn't get any kind of regen form, so that made things a bit rough. I tried using the snake enliven, but it didn't do enough to make it worth it. Was better for me to shift into the pachyderm form and sleep with the 24 con it gave me. Scion was cool, and I really enjoyed it and I think I'll do it again sometime. I do like to be the underdog most of the time, but my battles with Niheriva became a point of waste. I could throw everything I had on, and rush him and just bounce right off. When he was younger, that didn't happen as much. When he got that nice area ability, well, it shot the mongoose abilities quite handily. We had some really good ones, and I think even he would agree with that. I had a lot of really good ones with this char, some of which I came out of way on top, but the only thing I got out of all my effort was a PBF comment saying I sucked. I'll stop before i say something mean back to Daevryn for it.

I wanted to RP someone who basically used fokls for his purposes, and only was nice to them for his advancement. I don't think I did a good enough job of this, and I know how I could do things better should I ever go that route again.

Imms:
Lyristeon - Thanks for a little bit of lovin, I was hoping to talk to you more, or see you watching more.

Nightborn - I know I made you smile at least once, when I killed the two elves raiding I think it was. Thanks for that, though you up and deleted, so that sucked. I'm not sure if I had a chance for leadership, but the fun-stick with this char left before any decision seemed to be getting made, so I figured forget it.

Morts:
Haratzi - We had some fun, you were cool, I said enough i nyour goodbye.

Victoria - I liked you, but I'm not sure about you being Chancellor, but hey, who am I to know. We also had some great fights.

Drezen - Little bugger who traded with me when younger got to be advisor...good job.

Rettis - Glad you made it.

Aakun - didn't see you much, sorry you got disappointed

Adobel - You were cool, I liked how you hunted, though sometimes you would be dead and we were sitting ther egoing, what? Its hard to communicate as a shifter though, so hey, what are you going to do?

Niheriva - Seriously saw no point in fighting you toward the end, I could give everything, and if you got close, your cloak took you away. Rettis and I had you almost there once, but, you got away.

Hunsobo - Same as Niheriva, basically after that time you lived when I found you in Arkham, just killed it for the rest of this chars life.

Thoric - We had some great fights, you were a tough foe.

Gromkonk - I was a bit harsh to you when you fell that one time, but I was so tired of being outgunned that I had to do something ot make you stop for a bit.

Xinrithil - We also had some great fights and went back and forth a bit. I couldn't believe you fell that one time from the portal and such. You have a great RP, and I knew that with Martanis. Good job.

Brinkmun - I never seemed to have too much problem with you, but you were still beastly and sent me running a few times. Your death to me was one of my favorites though.

Vhlo - Fighting the ram for you is rough, i know, too bad we couldn't fight more.

I've played this game a long time, and I thoroughly enjoy alot of it. Of course, I get pissed off sometimes from it and my wife suffers. :) It is a huge part of my entertainment most evenings, and I thank the Imms fro all they do.

Write and I'll respond if you want, see you suckers around!

Aaron
59779, Good character.
Posted by Niheriva on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I could tell you sort of gave up towards the end with one on one fights or retrieving, but still, I enjoyed fighting you. It took a while to get into the swing of things and I really donated some con early on, but I know I can be frustrating to fight now.

That fight with you and Rettis was pretty funny, I was halted the entire time, just staring at my screen waiting to die, then you were convulsing as Ram and fled, then I was on Rettis with you back as Mongoose then Ram, then Rettis was writhing when my cloak fluffled. I was really hoping for some shield jab swift strike action for the win on you, but that was just crazy to watch. I was still halted for four ticks after I teleported and never got a command off during the fight. :P

Come back soon.
59780, Lyristeon laughed at my death there, as did I.
Posted by Xin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You played Aomiern's forms adeptly, and trying to kill you was like trying to hold melted butter. I liked your character and I would not have been surprised if you might have earned a quest form at some time. GLWYN.
59782, RE: An interesting experience.
Posted by Rettis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the support. I could really tell you knew what you were doing with your character and as for that fight with Niheriva. It's not the only time that cloak saved her bacon. :) Somehow I think that cloak should be unique. I've seen three of them out there on different characters right now.

Good luck!
59797, You will be missed
Posted by Victoria2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We did have some great fights.

Interesting to read about how you found our enemies. I find Brinkmun to be by far the hardest to handle.

Maybe you can elaborate on the Chancellor comment after I've deleted. Won't be any time soon though.
59866, ughh you. :)
Posted by vhloughvang on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never seemed to be on point when I got a hold of you, even when I thought I was all set something would go a rye.

Resist would drop or stone skin or I would be wielding the wrong weapons like a dip####, or I would miss 5 spec skills in a row.

I always felt like I had my pants around my ankles when we went at it...

I wish we could of got after a bit more.

see you in the fields