Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kahlelku the Elemental Hierophant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=59282
59282, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kahlelku the Elemental Hierophant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jun 25 02:30:16 2007

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kahlelku perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:druid
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:133
59283, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kahlelku the Elemental Hierophant
Posted by Kahl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a blast, loved this char. Only reason for the delete is that there are too many druids, heh. When I rolled, I didnt think there were any that played in my times. A week into it, and all of outlander online at my times were druids.

Always love the Imp and all of the outlander guys were cool. I don't think that I didn't like a single one. Keep it up, guys!

I'll reply to anything tossed up here, but I hate listing goodbyes off of the top of my head. I forget names very easily (wild younger years will do that to you). =)

-Dark Priest
59284, peace out yo. nt
Posted by mibblic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
59291, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kahlelku the Elemental Hierophant
Posted by Linaeren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ugh. Damn you for deleting. Really it was rare for there to be more than two of us on at the same time. You were fun to run with. I was hoping you would stick it out at hero.

Had you had a druid before? If you hadn't, did you enjoy it? Curious about your previous characters too.
59342, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kahlelku the Elemental Hierophant
Posted by Kahlel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I did respond to this but my power went out during a storm and never reposted. I had a lot of fun with you and wish you the best. I had a char list up but I'm horrible with names so I can't think of many off the top of my head. Couple maran, vindy, outlanders, hero-imm duer, and on. If I get around to it later I'll post them. Laters!

-Dark Priest