Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Uzakar BriarClaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=59126
59126, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Uzakar BriarClaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jun 17 16:15:35 2007

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Uzakar perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:189
59131, You rocked
Posted by StrmGiant on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My character thinks you're the schnizzle, and I'm pretty fond of you too. :) Sorry to see you go, and I hope this is a change of character and that we're not losing you. Thanks for all the help when my char was stuck in no way out situations :)
59129, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Uzakar BriarClaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by haenr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hey good char, loved the interactions we had in the beginning. to bad i was not around more to hunt with you!
59128, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Uzakar BriarClaw the Dweller of the Wilds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by Kahlelku on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had a good time with the interactions that we had. I had hoped for Uzakar to be able to see Kah hero after that talk we had about roots and all.

Anyway, had fun with you and I wish you the best!

Great char.
59127, Damn you
Posted by Linaeren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Finally starting to get up there and you delete. Poo on you sir, poo on you. Fun char, cat.