Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolinyah
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=59053
59053, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolinyah
Posted by Rolinyah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Deleted. Not being worthy for maran after 250hrs effort is bad. Not hanging on anymore, am just gonna move on to another. Those I had fought with and against, thanks for all the fun.
59136, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolinyah
Posted by Mutsu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for the help...I so wanted to fight you...
59117, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolinyah
Posted by amada on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hey it was fun ranking with you, though i never saw you much after we hero'd :-( and i sorry about the whole maran issue, i figured you would have gotten it. nice char, loved the rp we did.
59071, Man
Posted by Thoric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I gave you a shot without the whole formality because you seemed to really have things down...and you proved it, showing me some of the stuff you did. Our play times stopped overlapping much, but it seemed like you burned out...which I get. But don't join Fort expecting to be a maran, thats all I can say for squires etc.

I like Rolinyah, and I'll miss you.
59073, RE: Man
I wasn't burned out and nope, I wasn't expecting to be a Maran. I was in fact, targetting for it. But it just seems never to be worthy enough to be one, so I gave up.
59061, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolinyah
Posted by Gromkonk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oy vey. I figured you fit for Maran hours ago and my guess is that had you stuck it out for a little while longer you probably would've gotten it. I think the problem was that there were too many full Maran already. I don't know if anybody was promoted after I left, but I got the impression that as a Maran died off another would rise in his place. *shrug*
59062, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolinyah
I highly doubt so. Anyhow, if you were to count, theres less than 8 full fledged Maran. Theres T(shaman), G(shaman), O(warrior), N(pally), Q(warrior) & G(bard). I think thats about it unless there are a couple more that I do not know of.
59064, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolinyah
Posted by Gromkonk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There were at least two more, at least there for a while. Marigue (auto'd 5/14) and Vassten (auto'd on 5/10) were Maran also.

Anyways, as soon as I'd heard you killed Hunsobo I thought you should've been Maranated. Alas...

Good job anyway. I'm still struggling finding something fun to play. Everytime I get close I think "Nah, this build won't be able to kill that ####ing Hunsobo."
59057, Sad
Posted by Olaf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another competent pker/vet player gone from Fort. I see bad times ahead. We ranked up together, basically. You knew what to do in our 2v1 ganks that were mind-bogglingly effective. If only we could've pulled off the stun, wait for hour, sing lullaby trick. That would have been insane, grand nocturne and pincer.

Another time :)
59059, RE: Sad
Yeah, pretty much ranked up together and had some fun facing all the odds. But not being worthy for maran sucks big time so theres no point staying and I found something more fun to play anyway.
59054, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolinyah
Posted by Xin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were my favorite ally, and together we did what few others have been able to do. You should reactivate and take my offer to join up with we vagabonds. It would be lonely without you.
59055, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolinyah
Having a pocket bard is useful eh? I think you probably know that Rolinyah is orderly(most outlander leaders get detect order). And role does not allow, but your invitation is truely appreciated. We(Mainly you) took Hunsobo down! Yay!
59065, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolinyah
Posted by Xin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't know you were orderly. Detect order is a spell, and Xin would not willingly cast a spell upon himself so he never used it. Now that makes us an odd couple.

I get to be Oscar! Ha!
59069, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolinyah
Figured as much. And there I was thinking, why did a Chaotic leader, invited me to join a chaotic cabal when I'm orderly. Oddball situation I guess. Hah!