Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Kyraea the Deleted
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=59010&mesg_id=59027
59027, RE: Kyraea the Deleted
Posted by Hunsobo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"Hunsobo - I think in a lot of ways you were my ideal archnemesis. Some of our fights were really spectacular and I particularly enjoyed our last one during the raid. Sometimes you'd completely steamroll me and sometimes I'd send you running. I really wanted to land at least one kill on you, and I think if I had, I would have stayed around with this character longer. Oh well. Good luck as the Emperor."

Man, I remember killing you once at level 42 it was almost a joke. You had tried to silent-kill Centurions but I was nearby and you fled before I got there to somewhere you thought was safe and slept. Wakebash blah blah.

Then the next night you were hero and had STSF and I think the very next time we fought you whupped my ass.

After that it was always like either I killed you quick or I'd probably end up running (as seems to generally be the case with STSF).

That last raid I burned through so damn many preps that you can pretty much consider it a victory, despite Waserax and I getting away without dying, Orb in tow.

You definitely had a lot of guts and were a great foe. Nice work.