Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI deleted too!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=59010&mesg_id=59025
59025, I deleted too!
Posted by Olaf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is bad. Fort needs help now. Time to roll another Fortie. Watch out for me!

Your 'go in alone' attitude didn't sit too well with Olaf, actually, since he was sphere Protection and didn't like giving chances for evil to escape and go on killing innocents. But as a player I could understand, and even possibly tactically by not intimidating the enemy one can help seal kills. I know I've tried that tactic with cry of deliverance. A good team of Maran/Acolytes can really cause massive havoc in the evil players ranks.

Make your next a Fortie :) We'll need it!

Anyways regarding the Maran thing... Most of my chars maran later than other chars, since my playtimes do not mesh with US playtimes (or maybe IMMs don't like my chars :P kidding). I thought you would have made a good Maran, since you did show combat competency. Though I'd agree with the Maranation system, it does not reward those who make the biggest dents in the evil side, but it's probably about the roleplay. I'll elaborate more on my own goodbye thread I guess.

- Olaf