Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectOh wow, colour me surprised
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58854&mesg_id=58911
58911, Oh wow, colour me surprised
Posted by Tehbigc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kasty was kharghurlrn? I remember one fight as drakgrak. You raided village and I was there and had no idea what to do and you come in and bash me down and leave and your parting words were, "I wanted to see what type villager you were." I was like, erm, defender?, you could have asked! But that encounter set the tone and I think there was a fight where I got summoned in between you and thos and put up a bit of a scrap before I got mowed down. And yeah you were always up on returning my gear and I had a fantasy? sorta that if ever I should take you down alone I would return you your unholy. Kharghurlrn, Hunsobo, Palmer, Kanaev all those people who I really respected for their awesomeness. I have had my share of moments on cf but I will truly arrive if I ever manage a char on the scale of these names. Maybe in 3-4 years more. Lol. Great work and an absolute pleasure.

P.S. The one reason why the playerbase liked you so much is you took so many hits with regards to losing weapons. You would lose one big weapon after the other and still keep on going which I dont think many players can do, unlike aps say who were great but deleted after they lost their big weapons. I adopted your ap policy that if you can get a charge the first time without a big axe, you can get it again and again.