Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Andairon the Evil Knight, Elite Imperial Warlock
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58488
58488, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Andairon the Evil Knight, Elite Imperial Warlock
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 25 18:16:04 2007

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Andairon perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:120
58514, Some goodbyes I suppose
Posted by Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Uh, hm
Kharg, You amaze me with the fact that your still around. I'm pretty sure you were a lowbie when Zhaltum was around? Impressive.

Huh, guess this character wasn't that impressive but I killed a few folks. Ap's are weird they have a strong set of skills/spells but rely heavily on melee which they lack a huge amount of offense for but also are handi-capped on the use of gangs. I love the way charges build up to controls I'll probly play another AP because of that.

Duergar ap's Killing thieves/assassins = Good
Vuln Wrath/Light = Not so good, but I could deal with it between aura of despair and abs/stoneskin if you really dropped the pain with it.
Not quite Fire stats, isn't so bad made practicing easier than it could have been. Not being able to use twohanded axes and things was tolerable there are some sweet unholy choices you just got to look around.

Empire Black circle is the #### rest of the powers not counting cents/emperor/sectleader powers are kind of a Joke but black sigil does kind of balance that quickly enough *shrug*

I think I have some logs but they are pretty lame =/
58515, Felt you were useless
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Killing everyone at sight then taking the bloodoath?

I was pissed of at Andairon and planned every single attempts at backstabbing you. But then, you never really logged on as I did...

(I was Meshskel btw)
58516, Fail to see how that made me useless
Posted by Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I do see how that pissed you off though.
You try an AP some time, I doubt you'd pass up an easy kill on a warrior post 36 if you got the chance.
58520, I'm aware
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Though I do have a hard time trying to figure out someone's roleplay that way. That's all.

You've had great characters. This one, though, won't be in that lot in my opinion.
58532, Not all characters are born imperials
Posted by CraftedD on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Maybe you neglect the rp angle where Andairon may have been paid/molded to believe that the imperial army was useful. You know, recruited. It is not like you have to have a level 1 role indicating you will join empire. Maybe Andairon never intended to be imperial but situations kinda of made him take on that role. Ya know, whatever.