Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Nathus the Student of Owaza, Seeker of Honor in the Shadows of Silence
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58303
58303, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Nathus the Student of Owaza, Seeker of Honor in the Shadows of Silence
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 16 23:37:39 2007

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Nathus perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:179
58304, This idea is rubbish!
Posted by Nathus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nathus is deleted. Tried to honor role and man it’s a lot harder than I thought. I wasn’t sure if I got any boost at 30ish but then after a raid in which I killed Tralling then helped get the head back some IMM inducted me, boosted me for which I was really thankful because at that point I hadn’t heard a peep from Kastellyn, (not sure who gave me my title thanks again) even through notes. I got one note from Kasty FNCR which made me laugh. Assassins are a cool class, battle assassins aren’t my cup of tea. The echo about expanding my role was cool but I had all but given up at this point. Too many mob deaths too many pk deaths, was at 13 con when I deleted. Here is the part where I say I was pretty happy with most of the playerbase when it came to honorable fights and such. A few times people caught me ranking/raiding or just ganged me which happens I could have avoided them.

IMMs: Please criticize this character as much as you want, part of me was really into it and then part of me felt like I wasn’t doing my role/char design justice. I was curious what I would have had to do to get the ehren soul or ehren lord edge (other than pks because I wasn’t very good at that aspect). Anyway thanks for the IMM exp and echoes.

Edges:
Master of Ukemi- Didn’t notice too much of a difference didn’t really expect to.
Mirrors and smoke: Awesome edge, I love the imm that made this one. It made vanishing + stalking or vanishing around places really useful as it just auto hid/sneaked for you really cool stuff in my book.

Villagers:
Vhlough-You kept trying to get me into the Village, but I had my reasons, that’s about all I have to say about that.
Feiana- Didn’t get that fight with you, was part of the role.
Elivhree- Cool char didn’t interact much.
Brinkmun- I liked you the most out of everyone though I just saw you bash yourself to death which was bleh !

Enemies:
Vryaeth- Sorry about the PKs had to do it, didn’t really enjoy it but thems the breaks.
Suruak – Yeah in Hamsah I was tempted to attack you as I don’t think we ever really fought alone, but I stayed IC.
Chrtaka- You kicked my butt 9/10 times then I think I got lucky one fight and you got away.
Queliryon (sp?)- I was pretty ticked after that death as I think I had fallen to imperials earlier and just wanted the head, then failed ALL my skills. Sorry if I came off as a jerk.

Random:
Landrey- Hope the talk helped, you really had about the same view as I did, but a more warrior-centric keep on truckin you will get your rewards.

That’s all I remember for now. Post and Ill respond.

Nathus/Lerimos and a whole slew of others I am too embarrassed to mention.
58310, Bah
Posted by Daruwalan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were doing so well. I was hoping to see you onto hero. I have interacted/fought with you with three chars now. I was Rakror. Lol. Lerimos, Nathus. That is two impressive chars already. Pk ability? You made me look over my shoulder a lot. You damn near landed that assassinate on my imperial warrior, then I bashed you down lol. Good fights, good rp, good char. I am out for a bit, catch you on your next when I am back.
58311, Enjoyed our interactions.
Posted by Feiaina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I, of course, knew what you were going for with your role (for the most part, at least) - but my char certainly wasn't going to let you insult me and get away with it.

Hope I see you around again.
58312, That was really fun!
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was hoping to get to your rank and still have fun with you. (I was Meshskel)

Was a nice alliance we had there. I'd have peace with yet another assassin and I'd let you kill the mages with me (Only Thekzor I was a bit more protective since he did help me a lot)

Nice char, I'll see you in the fields!
58315, RE: This idea is rubbish!
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what little I saw of Nathus, I liked the character. That was I who inducted you and got you the ranking bonus. Getting enough edge points to choose one of those edges would have happened in time; it's not soley tied to PK.

I'm a tough one to follow these days, what with our move, unpacking, shopping for new furniture, etc. It'll steady out in time.

Buy the PBF, there's some nice comments in there!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends
58316, Son of a Bitch
Posted by Brinkmun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, you were almost there, and that would be something rare to have an honor battle dude. Likes Nathus, hope to see you back, good luck

B
58318, RE: This idea is rubbish!
Posted by Dewrit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked your character a lot. There were several times you could have killed me when I was fighting imperials at centurions or battle members. You didn't. That was pretty cool.

It was wierd though, you never stealthed much. Was that part of your role? I almost always saw you vis.
58329, RE: This idea is rubbish!
Posted by Vryaeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was more of the assassinates that pissed me off, if I could get a flee;c 'word off I was alright :P
58334, I agree to disagree
Posted by Mosem on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought Nathus was impressive. We had several attempts at defending the village together and I found your tactics impressive. It goes to show just by your title that I certainly was not the only one. I have never been that good at playing assassins, but you make it look easy. I hope you give another battle assassin a shot in time.