Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectPeace out
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58118
58118, Peace out
Posted by Barbarossa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew I messed up but way to rub salt into the wounds mr immortal guy. Have fun with it. Funny thing is I woulda gladly taken the demotion and kept on trucking.

Peace

58144, Peace Out
Posted by khaso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry, I didn't see it as rubbing salt in the wounds. I saw it as a fairly lenient punishment for something that is usually anathema. For a variety of circumstances you've already mentioned, and because I watched, and was impressed by this character, I decided on a lesser punishment. I'm not one to try and wreck folks characters over a mistake that they could overcome. I really didn't see my punishment as severe. I'm sorry you saw it that way.

Take care,
Khaso
58150, RE: Peace Out
Posted by Waserax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What did he do, attack someone in town?
58151, Sang on the road again off key?
Posted by Theerkla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry, that's all I could think of whenever I saw this name.
58158, RE: Peace Out
Posted by Vryaeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah than an IMM over CB told him to lay down his spear and give himself to the Scion for breaking the fourth law.
58152, RE: Peace Out
Posted by Barbarossa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You dirty ol coot it must not take a lot to impress you these days. That char sucked the south end of a north bound skunk. But anyway good to see you came back just the same. I'l be back to annoy you sooner than you think.

Peace

Parv