Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThat's a bummer, man
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58108&mesg_id=58137
58137, That's a bummer, man
Posted by Nihkorzhebus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was lucky to see a couple of you burly orcs first-hand. Kubilak was top notch both in RP and in his murderous skills. A well RP'd Orc makes me laugh and you sure did that. Though Nihk didn't like traveling with others and being a little pocket haste buddy he was always happy to join up with Kubilak. I definitely liked the notion of a dark mage and an Orc running around causing some havoc. And you didn't let me down.

Getting the Orb and watching the fallout of Fortress folks try and retrieve was pretty fun always. Good times. Oh, and hope you put that gold to good use!

Well done on the showing, man. I think it's safe to say that Orcs are indeed playable.

And as a side note, I agree 100% that the withering of age thing is just crap. I simply avoided shamans altogether toward the end because I knew one commune and my character could be insta-dust. And the game lost a good character in Kubilak way too early because of it.

Oh I almost forgot, you probably never seen an old 80's sitcom called Parker Lewis Can't Lose? I pictured in my head Kubilak == Kubiak. Google it or something ;-).