Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Fazia the Bard
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58082
58082, (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Fazia the Bard
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 8 23:14:49 2007

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Fazia perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:78
58251, Ahhh shoot!
Posted by agl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you Fazia. It was fun to travel with you because you seemed so earnest and genuine, but also carefree. I felt empathetic towards your character and you took things so well even when they went wrong. I hope you make a great come-back character.

1up
58091, What in the nine hells?
Posted by Draygadi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't even re-equip you that long ago and I'd have been more than willing to help you get better stuff. *sigh* Oh well. I enjoyed the interactions, and good luck with your next.
58093, Oh wonderful. Sh*t.
Posted by Sokde on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I spend weeks trying to get that missive out and you up and delete the next day. I've outfitted you myself, and gotten other people to do the same. I kind of doubt that being naked is the reason you deleted, but I'd be curious to know.

So, yet another Herald gone that I only saw once or twice, and didn't do anything "Herald-ish" that I can even recall past their induction letter.

I didn't ever see you roleplay past the 'hello, nice to meet you' and the '####, someone full looted me' situations, so I have no idea what your character was all about. Better luck with your next, though.
58142, Awwe.
Posted by Lyug on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Go easy on him/her! You still have me Sokde!