Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Xerzecius the Master of Necromancy, Black Servant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58018
58018, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Xerzecius the Master of Necromancy, Black Servant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 7 08:40:40 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Xerzecius perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:167
58080, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Xerzecius the Master of Necromancy, Black Servant
Posted by Rodlum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for teaching as much as you did, anything I play will definately be better because of that. It was always fun killing random people with you and you actually made it possible for me to rank up. Good luck on your next.
58084, I enjoyed your company
Posted by Xerzecius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

This was my first necromancer. I basically just wanted to understand just how fragile they were so in the future I would know the combo's that would one-round me. Also wanted to regain some knowledge I hadnt used in a while.. such as finding that wither wand. That turned into a learning adventure for the both of us :)

All in all, I am confident my next necromancer will be a lot better. Which was my intention. Unfortunate I got frustrated and deleted before going and dying to the mummy quest. Yah, i know I was nearly there. But the deaths were eating me! I just stopped used simple preps such as Protection as I stopped careing. I didnt see you a while at the end either :-/. Ah well, it was fun.

shoot me a line: jbkingslien@stu.matcmadison.edu

58034, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Xerzecius the Master of Necromancy, Black Servant
Posted by Waserax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm curious what precipitated this.