Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Martanis Silvakinn the Master Bard, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57942
57942, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Martanis Silvakinn the Master Bard, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 5 14:48:24 2007

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Martanis perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:131
58012, Damn it
Posted by Kubilak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What bard will keep my adrenaline up now when you are gone? I was expecting to get slept/insected/nightmared any moment, and damn me, that would hurt. But well, no luck I guess.

You didn't get your revenge, too bad :)

Good luck with your next!
58058, That time you got me in Galadon.
Posted by Martanis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was great work on your part. I mean, truly great work. I didn't even think about you still sticking around with all those tribunals around. I hope Thrak gave you some imm loving for that...very orcy in my opinion. You are right though, I didn't get my chance. I think I would have given you a severe beating had the situation ever been right. :)

Great job,
Aaron

PS Orc is another thing I have yet to play, I'll have to try one someday...maybe i'll come dethrone you! :)
57957, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Martanis Silvakinn the Master Bard, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by Bawgor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"bawgor - Probably my favorite foe, just because of our talks afterward."

You were one of my favorites as well. You always went against the odds and often came out on top. I wish Outlander had more members so there would be a bit more to the Thar-Eris vs. Spire conflict. Bawgor's RP/role is very much based on the hate of Thar-Eris and he is/was often willing to make alliances to take down "The Tree".

You definitely taught me something about fighting bards and you were tough as heck. Good luck with the next.

Bawgor
57951, Just lost the fire
Posted by Minyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had been wanting to try a bard for awhile now, and now that I have I can move on to something else. Bards are nice, and very fun to play in some aspects. I guess I didn't like Epic repertoire all that much, but because of my role, I could not switch to something else. Anyway, Lyristeon you rock...I just wish we had had some more fun together. I have a tendency to make people upset that I keep coming back, which I think seems to fit well with your religion. Something you told me while I had that short stint in Asgaard really stuck with me regarding followers of yours, so I hope I didn't disappoint. I won't say what it is, since its something folks have to figure out themselves.

anyway, a few goodbyes:

Uzakar - Probably one of my best inductees, you are just a solid presence, keep it up.

Haenr - My other favorite, you also are a solid presence. Find some protections, and I hope you get good forms. outlander shifters can be very very dangerous to folks, so have fun.

Belwyn - I liked you, you were fun to have around, made me much tougher!

Zekaris - You should be reaver, I hope you get it.

Xinrithil - Tough row you hoe...I hope that sounded right, but you definately walk the narrow road with your rp, great job!

Enemies:

Well, feel free to respond, and I'll write back. Not many I'm going to take time to mention.

Kharg - Great fights, we always had fun ones

Hunsobo - I don't get why you need to bring a group against me, but you do often.

Nuloh - You were a hack, sorry, your mouth took everything good away from this character

Kanaev - Too tough for me, I hate that I can make you sleep, but not your elementals, yet they hear everything else. Its BS, oh well.

Waserax - We had a couple of fun fights, but you were tough to defeat.

Seri - Got you a couple of times, but you always gave me a run one on one.

bawgor - Probably my favorite foe, just because of our talks afterward.

Anyway, peace out

Aaron aka Minyar
57953, RE: Just lost the fire
Posted by Xin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed running with you, and when we were both on I felt like we were a threat. You were the actual threat and my job was just try to keep them there, but we must all fulfill the role Thar-Eris gives to us.

I hope you have more fun with your next . Peace.
57954, RE: Just lost the fire
You rocka nd have a great rp, which I admire. Thanks for the chance to do some with you.
57955, Ugh
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn. Another fine job. I really enjoyed Martanis and I was hoping some of this new blood that seems to be doing fairly well would get up there and make your trip more enjoyable. You were never afraid to mix it up against lousy odds and I really respect that. Seems like every time I give out my tattoo nowadays, the folks aren't sticking around for the extra Imp love anymore. :P Good luck with the next.
57956, RE: Ugh
No worries bud, I'll make something for Imp loving again soon I'm sure. I just can't seem to stay away! Once you go blue, you never want new?
57966, RE: Just lost the fire
Posted by Waserax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Waserax - We had a couple of fun fights, but you were tough to
>defeat.

I'd say the same about you. I've found bards pretty tough with this character. You and that other bard Nightreaver always worried me, what with insects and nightmare. Seems like you could kill a crapload of people with that tactic. Is that not the case?
57981, My repertoire
Didn't seem to lend itself ot good nightmares that often. I know to some people they may have seemed tough, but I didn't land very many "powerful" ones. Anyway, I don't think Epic has the strongest ones.
57972, RE: Just lost the fire
Posted by Zekaris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Darn. I was really trying to gain some ranks here to make things a little more even. For awhile it just seemed I was logging on and spending more time retrieving than anything else. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Losing leaders is tough and you did a good job. Good luck with the next.
57974, RE: Just lost the fire
Posted by Uzakar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Going to miss having you around. Always enjoyed when you were about and how things got rolling, and especially seeing a bard that knows his business. Was really hoping you were going to stick around a bit and be able to travel with you, but understand that when the fire's gone, it's gone.

Best of luck in your next.

Uzakar
58059, RE: Just lost the fire
Thanks for the great compliment about knowing my business. I really felt often that I was floundering with him. This was my first bard...and should i make another, I think I'll know a few things better! :)

Keep up your good work, thar-eris needs you!
Aaron
57946, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Martanis Silvakinn the Master Bard, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by haenr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
to bad you deleted :-( I was hoping you would get me my last form! It has been good raiding with you though! Look foreward to your next char.