Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Meshskel the Champion of Arms, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57790
57790, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Meshskel the Champion of Arms, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Apr 29 14:24:08 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Meshskel perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:87
57791, Just gave up
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm a rage-deleter-o-holic.

I was able to tough for a while though I had been pounding to take a break, think of a better character, have a role and play for the summer (Since now I'm in a study rush for college)

I hate playing low int races usually but told myself I'd be patient and just...roll with it. Sword and Mace was my first choice though I've changed my mind since I've had a lot of problems with shamans in my life. Went axe instead.

There was some positive...I mean, I discovered the magic of barter/selling, got some new preps locations which might be fun in the futur, met some very cool and funny characters (Shooloothingie...haha) and I hope I was able to bring something to the game other than being a pile of corpses around.

Had a role in my mind, never took the time to right it down. I'll keep it to myself for another time.

I won't go in specifics since I don't feel like it. Had some good fights although there was some bothersome characters that would fight you only when they'd have the edge which thought was dissapointing. I'd try to fight you even though I knew assassins was my bane or shaman fights was also useless. Heh.
57792, RE: Just gave up
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seemed like you had a pretty good start and somewhere in there just lost your steam. Better luck keeping it rolling next time!
57796, I was doing well because a giant in lowbie ranks can fight well
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I prepped a good share, usually started to die when my PK range hit the 40's and usually wither/assassins/priests would eat me apart.
57795, RE: Just gave up
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good fights, was hoping for a rematch 1on1 but it never came about. You hit like a truck, even through A/S. Good luck on the next.

Moshacan
57806, Boo
Posted by Nathus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Meshskel even if you did get me and I never returned the favor. Was nice fighting/rping and such. Good luck with the next.
57821, I wanted to...
Posted by Mutsu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun fighting you. I fought you twice. First time I broke your wrist and shoulders and but in the end I had to flee.

Second time it was unfair. Warrior + Priest Combo against a lone assassin, where all the warrior does is Bash and all the Priest does is heal the frecking warrior.

P.S. Last wednesday nite I got my eye survery done. I tried playing after that, but I couldn't stare at the computer for long. Or you would see me attempt few more assassinate on you.

57833, Aww...
Posted by Kyraea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Honestly, I was looking forward to fighting you at hero. We had a couple of good fights, but I was one of those that had the edge. I tried to make sure to leave everything, though.