Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Sirontal the Master of the Material Realms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57723
57723, (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Sirontal the Master of the Material Realms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 26 21:06:25 2007

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Sirontal perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:conjurer
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:114
57724, So....much....dying
Posted by Sirontal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Just had some other things I needed to devote my time to. I made a lot of decent contacts with this char. I want to say a huge shout out to all you who did not full loot me when you had chances. What a turnaround for the playerbase of this game from about 4-5 years ago. Really...you are all a bunch of stand up players and I think you all deserve a pat on the back.

Thanks again everyone who lived and died next to me. See you in the fields.

57730, Nexus seems to have attracted some quality
Posted by Yhor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Contrary to the popular bandwagoning, Nexus has brought out some great stuff in a lot of us. It's had the best set of leaders since its inception (ignoring myself) that I've seen in a good while, and some great heros.

Well done, to you and them. Even people like Verakh le suicidal owl as apprentice roleplayers have been doing awesomely! I hope people like Tsyda, Zesam, Erasifh, Deedom, Geranim, Balim(he he), Fadderth, Dravon... well, list goes on. Great playing all around!

Yhorian
57731, All I did was b**ch-
Posted by Balim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How did I get a mention in here for RP?
57732, Almost forgot-
Posted by Balim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the mention though. I think I know what got the mention if anything.

W'raithe, and I seriously hope to the gods that someone can think of a way to continue that RP... That was pretty fun.

In general I didn't really know Sirontal, so I can't realy say much, but I hope the Nexus keeps going and keeps drawing out the very best in people. Nothing kills me more than seeing those people who are all PK and no RP, or don't RP a reason for you having to die. Seeing people that can actually manage that in a world where just about anything goes when there's no Tribs around continues to impress me, and I'd like to hope that the idea spreads.
57768, So much dying?
Posted by Shooloo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were in Nexus, what else is there? Not to mention a conjurer. Too bad, I do enjoy the whole hey Sirons on.. let's gaunt people. Also, I thought I put a ban on Nexuns deleting? Wait until I die, then everyone can delete if they want to. I don't enjoy having my playing experience altared. :P