Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Toramok the Keeper of Faith, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57720
57720, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Toramok the Keeper of Faith, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 26 18:02:24 2007

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Toramok perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:shaman
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:133
57725, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Toramok the Keeper of Faith, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Toramok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, just wanted to thank the people I interacted with and immortals once more for a great game. When I deleted Bulanu I did not think I'd have much time, and it would be more sporatic then anything. But now that I have a wedding this weekend, and a house to finish before the baby comes, so I decided now would be the good time to give up the character. Always loved being in Tribunals, but something just didn't click this time. Plus, as a Shaman, they are very deadly, but somewhat limited, and I found it a pain to find groups.

Iunna: Sorry about the poor interaction with you. From what I remember of you from the mortal days, you were great to interact with, but I just couldn't get into the role that well. Thanks still for the empowerment, even though I am sure it wasn't earned.

Maethron: Thanks again for all the gear and help you gave me in the younger days of my life. And honestly, being assigned to Seantryn was no problem for me. Good practicing areas all around, not near enough for an attack on the spire if I had to work to get caught up again. :) And I was actually figuring I'd end my days there, since I wasn't too worried about staying on duty. Excellent Roleplay, and you really should be the next Provost in my opinion.

Kholav: Thanks for the few words, you did a great job.

Vessit, Isabaeux: From what I saw, great roleplaying of the necro's job. I wish to god though I could have attacked you when I saw you raising armies in the spire. Really should have done a better job at my own roleplay and just attacked.

Nuloh: Excellant character again. Was looking forward to bringing you lots of pain, but it just won't happen.

My Felar ranking buddy: Yeah, I usually suck with names. Thanks for dragging me about. Without you, I'd still be at L30. Darn those were the nice ranks.

Tallanathalas: Boy, did you jump up on me, but I am glad I got to know you. Hope you are enjoying the new characters.

I shall see you all again once I'm done remodeling the house so its livable! Good luck to everyone.

Brian S.
57726, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Toramok the Keeper of Faith, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Nuloh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked your character, you drove me bonkers sometimes with how you would act towards Nuloh when he would be nothing but polite. That kind of blowing me off drove me to not care if I attacked your groupmates, I was actually really damned surprised you attacked me there!
57727, Oh yeah, and good luck with the house nt
Posted by Nuloh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
57721, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Toramok the Keeper of Faith, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Bawgor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did not have much contact with you, but out of curiosity, why delete?