Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lauraine D'Yoarhsa the Weaver of Melodies, Beacon of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57602
57602, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lauraine D'Yoarhsa the Weaver of Melodies, Beacon of Thera
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 23 08:30:46 2007

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Lauraine perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:1518
57649, *sighs* I was hoping to make a Lauraine follower :(
Posted by Itholin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess not...I'll hopefully see you around. ^_^
~Zephon, Itholin
57637, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lauraine D'Yoarhsa the Weaver of Melodies, Beacon of Thera
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey it was nice getting to know you better, and it was nice having someone with the same play times..keeps things entertaining during the low period of the MUD. ;) I will be missing your upbeat presence and the chats for sure. Hope you roll something and have fun once again, and hope to bump into you sooner than later!
57635, Umm.. no pressure there right?
Posted by Daelen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I dunno what to say, I was so sure you'd stick it out better than I
would. Now that leaves me one person to talk to in the wee hours.
Who's gonna be my conscience and keep me from being too nice??
Guess I shoulda logged on monday, maybe could have talked you out of it? Oh well gonna miss you, even when we disagree on things, it was fun friend. You'd better keep playing. :)

57672, Shaddup and drink your beer! But yeah:
Posted by Boozesupplier on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I could sense that Lauraine was slipping. Interactions with her seemed strained and I am glad she managed to get herself out before CF became a joy-sucking chore. Would be worse to lose both an Imm in training and a great player.

Good luck to you Lauraine and if you give up Daelen.. may your RL booze supply be stolen by wererats. :P
57613, :(
Posted by Krynna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Here goes the one who gave me such a good start with her knowledge and patience. Hats down, the best healer I've ever met.

I demand Fort's Inner healer to be renamed to Lauri!
57650, Seconded nt
Posted by Itholin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
57608, NOOOOOOooooo!
Posted by bugboy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man it was fun having you visit the Inn while I had Meora and then going up to the Temple of the Gods for that Heroes game was incredibly fun. When you Immed, I missed you like crazy... Was fun having you run to the Inn and demand a game of Heroes but then you COULDN'T! *sigh* I wanted for the longest time to just visit the Temple of the Gods and just chat, but that's not gonna happen now!

I hope you keep playing, that's for sure. Be fun to have a Laurainey character running around again that I could potentally chat with, unlikely as it is.

Meora A'cherati and assorted others.
57605, See ya Skinny
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well it was nice getting to know you, I am going to miss your enthusiasm and flying tags up here. Sorry things didn't work out. Hope you continue to produce the kind of quality chars that add to CF.