Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Shivir the Master of Alteration
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57324
57324, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Shivir the Master of Alteration
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 13 12:37:31 2007

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Shivir perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:88
57334, No!
Posted by Shooloo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I spent all that time giving my fancy little speech, and here you go and delete anyway. As a player I did not want this at all. Nor did Zesam. I had hoped you'd come back and then we could talk about spiders and such, but no. You go and pull this on me. Kree had told me you were doing stupid ####, so the wise and aged Zesam thought hey let's go perk up the character. Yet, here you are deleted. I'm certain you had a hard time. I'm certain full looting blows. As I know both, through the entire time of my characters life. Then again you know how my character feels about this things, and that's totally coming from the player behind. I just make sure I play it all ic, and put it into role. Not all players think full looting is cool. Not all players are out to gang the #### out of you. Sometimes I get to interact with a character I think will give something to the game, that I think has the same playing style I do. And when I see them do stupid #### like throwing themselves at an enemy, it just makes babies cry and kitten die. End.
57348, RE: No!
Posted by Voronil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know, hated that talk when you were telling me how close you were to age death and you were sitting trying to talk me out of something that was fairly hopless. I kept picturing you age dying as we talked. :P Anyway, I've always enjoyed Zesam from the various characters I interacted with him with... Lets see: Raviri, Varii, Massisil and now Shivir. Hah. Anyway, I did appreciate it, but transmuter just isn't for me, basically, and my rp was growing more and more shoddy because of a combination of that and rl issues I have going on right now. (posted a buncha stuff on Dioxides too, I almost never read the mains).