Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Biendach the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57249
57249, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Biendach the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 9 16:06:01 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Biendach perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:144
57279, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Biendach the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Verakh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, you were big Al too? :P Good times.
57251, Ah well, couldn't cut it I guess
Posted by Treebeard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At one point I was juggling Biendach, Algrahk and Wenariath. I broke my rule of having one major char at a time, and all 3 suffered. When I deleted algrahk I thought I could play bien out to con-death. But after an incredibly stupid death, I couldn't bear it.

Nexus was fun, really fun. My first since the last nexus...I'd definitely play it again.

Few goodbyes:

Tsyda, thanks for teaching me about nexus 2.o, and being patient with my infrequent log ins. I really dug your rp, and loved hanging with you.

Zesam, thanks for being bloodthirsty with me. It was a blast.

Nanorab, you were freakin hilarious, and great to bond with to boot. Lion w/martial trance was just plain silly.

Everyone else, good times and bad times.
57252, Poor Nexus
Posted by Tsyda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lost another good one. Biendach rocked, I really enjoyed the character on many levels and I pegged you for lasting to the end. Really unfortunate. I also dug Big Al , really good characters both. Good luck with the next.

--Tsyda aka Quezzumpliet
57253, And there goes another one..
Posted by Shooloo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ugh. As a player I really liked Biendach. Zesam also enjoyed that you'd be ready to go out and get things done. Then, you would do something that stepped on his toes and he'd be secretly plotting your death. Too bad you had to delete. See you in the fields.
57276, I have to say, assassin bond was overpowered!
Posted by Nano on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Only other bond that was pretty damn powerful seemed to be thieves. Giving your bondmate complete stealth is insane, but I can understand it since they don't give anything else. Imagine dropping as a lion out of the shadows right after a backstab, then having parting block fire right after your rake :D

Thanks for the fun times, its always cool running around with a shifter who doesn't come across as a 'shape-murder-loot4fun' sort. I'm glad Nexus hasn't drawn a bunch of gnomes like that, I was worried at its incarnation it might but guys like you show them how its done. And with some style! Taking on ragers takes some magic-enlarged balls man, even if you do manage to scam a martial trance before hand :P

I'll be happy if we cross again, its always good mate.
57278, Why were you so foul mouthed when I busted your group?
Posted by Drakgrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I prayed about you. That was the most immature thing I came across over 500 hours.