Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Calathlyn the Sword of Judgement
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57017
57017, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Calathlyn the Sword of Judgement
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 3 21:39:43 2007

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Calathlyn perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:80
57018, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Calathlyn the Sword of Judgement
Posted by Calathlyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, that was boring. Tried a different type of RP, trying to work on non combat resolutions instead of fixing everything through pk, and well I guess I suck because I felt like I was doing nothing but pissing people off and boring the hell out of myself. Just came to me when I was about to refuse a duel and instead tell the asker to repent thier wickedness blah blah, that I don't play to be bored so, delete, delete.

I don't care for the balance in the game right now, It almost always felt heavily scewed one way or the other and that is never fun.

Fortress, everyone I met was pretty cool.

Corrlaan, you really need to be around more, it sucks to wait that long for empowerment, chats, whatever. My last paladin hero'd and acolyted in less time then it took to get fully empowered this time around for me as a player at least that is decidedly unfun.

Anyway not much to say, great game like always.

57024, A shame
Posted by Ewonasirra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I had looked forward to working more with you. I liked your style. And I knew you knew what was up and be reliable to make the right decision. This bums me out. :(
57030, RE: A shame
Sorry about that, I liked you and enjoyed our RP as well, but I wasn't enjoying what I had envisioned for the character and when I started to realize that I didn't want to play him anymore. I don't mind struggling with a character but not if I am not having fun doing so.
57044, Ah man
Posted by Thoric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were like Thoric's best bud, I'm bummed to see this.

Oh well, I had fun. Good job.
57046, RE: Ah man
Yeah I had fun RPing with you as well, sorry to up and delete like that. Glad you enjoyed it.