Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Oavelevyn the Master of Weapons
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=56998
56998, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Oavelevyn the Master of Weapons
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 2 23:17:06 2007

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Oavelevyn perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:71
56999, BOOOO!!!
Posted by Nuloh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you, the banter and the fights. Shame to see this.
57012, RE: BOOOO!!!
Posted by Oavaleyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I just got bored as hell. I still had I believe full con I didn't die to much I got a lot of kills mostly from Vessit I believe I killed him the most out of anyone. I had a great time playing he was a fun char. I just got sick of not seeing commander he must of had something going on. Lot of new villagers lot of dieing villagers the cabal was empty for the most part.

Nuloh" My hardest opponent.

To all those imperial assassins. Your sect is gay ****J/K**** stop ganking dwarfs they dont like it damn't

To Wonza your already dead damn did you suck lol
To Commander" where were you when the battles were happening?
To Drillmaster? do we have one?

ok thats it bye bye
57013, RE: BOOOO!!!
Posted by Eulinda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you. Good luck with your next.
57029, RE: BOOOO!!!
Posted by Vessit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Did you really believe you'd killed me ten times like you had said in game? You talked a lot of #### in game (and apparently out too) for someone who went 18/15 with a very strong combo for the levels you played at. I enjoyed you because I knew you would want to mix it up, while at the same time I would kind of wince because you are bad matchup for me on my side of things. That is what I saw as an enemy anyway.

I got a strong feeling most of the time that we were playing halo2 on xbox live and not cf the way your demeanor comes across.