Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Mutombo the Initiate of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=56953
56953, (AUTO) [None] Mutombo the Initiate of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 31 18:19:49 2007

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Mutombo perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:32
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:50
57034, Oops
Posted by Mutombo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess I was more casual than usual. Well, Mutombo was my jab at rangers, a marshdweller animist, prime stat intelligence. Mutombo's native language consisted of sort of clicking sounds that some African languages use. The language was supposed to be incomprehensible to the ear of non-native speaker, so I translitterated the different clicking sounds into Ke!, Ke! having various meanings in Mutombo's speech, usually something the listener could guess well-enough from the context or something that was meant to be completely lost to the listener.

Goodbyes:

Harbringers:

Ghenghir: Your philosophy was strikingly similar as the one Mutombo followed, which isn't surprising, Mutombo's ideals being taken straight from help Sebeok. I guess we didn't quite get started with the interview, and there wasn't much to say beyond nodding my head and saying yes, our views were really that similar.

Halistanis: I took your task as a PK task, but then it dawned to me that I can kill mobs to complete such tasks RP-wise. So, you got the orc steak in birdmail afterwards, too bad you weren't the harbringer any more, but Mutombo felt that the task should be completed.

Enemies:

Kmiir: It was me in Ysigrath who killed you, just in case you didn't notice.

Ke! Ke! Ke!, everyone.

Mutombo