Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Tahel Xyn'tavl the Pure of Heart, Maran of the Path
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=56842
56842, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Tahel Xyn'tavl the Pure of Heart, Maran of the Path
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Mar 29 08:20:22 2007

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Tahel perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:conjurer
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:129
56912, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Tahel Xyn'tavl the Pure of Heart, Maran of the Path
Posted by Bogba on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The RP of a dumb cloud giant berserker can be limited when it comes to
long interactions, but your character was well played. I believed my characer was fighting a Maran, completely, down to how you reacted to
frustrations and setbacks.

PK-wise, slippery and skilled, the times I should have won you managed a draw, and the times you should have won you, well..., spanked me :)

See you in the fields!

56935, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Tahel Xyn'tavl the Pure of Heart, Maran of the Path
Posted by Dark Priest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you very much, I'm glad I played a good Maran in your eyes. I enjoyed our (limited to fighting and a few words) interactions as well.

Best of luck!
56887, Awww...
Posted by Sedd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Who am I going to find to do experiments with? With an archon healing you, we could go on for hours.

Always nice seeing you in the land and thinking, har, where did he run off to!
56886, Had a blast!
I had a blast. I really enjoyed this guy. In my 3-4 years at CF, it was my first conjurer over lvl 20 and my first maran. Both great experiences.

I'll keep goodbyes brief, but I'll reply to anyone that posts. I had a blast with the current Fortress folks, seems we have more Maran's recently which is a really good thing. I hope it starts a trend with Maraning people more often.

Well, time to think of my next to roll.

Good luck!
56893, familiar release ;-) nt
Posted by Sekhuroth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
56895, Doesnt apply when one hit kills it. nt
nt
56906, Don't even have it around during those times. nt
Posted by Sekhuroth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nmn
56934, RE: Don't even have it around during those times. nt
Sleep sucks.
56855, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Tahel Xyn'tavl the Pure of Heart, Maran of the Path
Posted by Waserax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gah. Had no idea you were so close to con death. That thing last night with Seriistian was just icky, then the followup at the Vanquisher must have smarted as well. Hope I wasn't the straw that broke the camel's back or anything. That certainly wasn't my intent.
56885, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Tahel Xyn'tavl the Pure of Heart, Maran of the Path
Not at all, I enjoyed our fights. I like to think that they may have gone a little different had I heroed. Just no groups around during my hours and when there were, I was either defending, fighting, or raiding.

56907, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Tahel Xyn'tavl the Pure of Heart, Maran of the Path
Posted by Trebilco on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn that was quick, I remember you killing me when I was at 2% in the grove once. Damn I hated you :P